Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 18 - Sin City Swamprats vs Las Vegas Bears @ Okey's Outhouse (SFA Park)

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

The sad part is not that okeydoke7 did not get to 1,000, but that he failed to even get to 999 so I can't point out that Tarkyn_24 spent only 7 days on 999 and okey would be at the mercy of however long Kennedy Parker wanted to make the off-season.

:(

OKEYDOKE7 PRESS RELEASE

This afternoon at a sold out Okey’s Outhouse, I kicked 2 goals with my only 2 opportunities before being benched, moved to full back, then benched again. It was almost scripted…

I am honoured to become the fastest player to 998 goals. I look forward to kicking my 1000th in round 1 of next year.

This week has been a tremendous build up. Some would call it a troll. The Sweet FA coffers will be filled up by the amount of eyes tuned in hoping desperately for either my success or failure.

Nobody divides or draws attention quite like me, I am the most iconic persona and player in this league.

I look forward to an entire off-season building up my 1000th goal and an entire season going on tour to gloat about it to every Sweet FA team. Anybody feeling good about what has happened today will feel miserable through most of Season 36.

There is also a slim chance that Season 36 sees me kick the 1000 and take the overall goal kicking record in the same season.

I look forward to reviewing the decision to bench me (twice) and move me to full back with Swamprats officials/league script writers.

Serious question: Do people genuinely believe that the league is boring?
I don't think so. I've had a lot of fun when I've come back to the league. I mean, it's allowed me to just be random, and silly and have fun. So it's not all bad.

The sad part is not that okeydoke7 did not get to 1,000, but that he failed to even get to 999 so I can't point out that Tarkyn_24 spent only 7 days on 999 and okey would be at the mercy of however long Kennedy Parker wanted to make the off-season.

:(
Oh my lol.

I’m sorry okeydoke7 I did actually want you to get to 1000 today, but in saying that I now feel so much better about the Demons and the Eagles seasons, so thank you and Bless you.
See you next season 🥰

Nice work posting Kennedy Parker and Tarkyn_24

I can swear to you on my own Sweet FA life okey this is NOT a set up, this is genuinely the sim being an actual campaigner.
A funny campaigner, but a campaigner all the same.
I think it’s brilliant.

It continues to enhance my status in this game. And it prolongs the attention.

It’s proving to one and all that I am, by definition, an immortal.

I think it’s brilliant.

It continues to enhance my status in this game. And it prolongs the attention.

It’s proving to one and all that I am, by definition, an immortal.
You never let me down x

Seriously sucks that okeydoke7 didn't get his milestone this season, however, it was a funny end to the season and the thread was entertaining thanks to Tarkyn_24 and Kennedy Parker for the entertainment, also the sim for playing silly buggers there with poor okey.

I look forward to next season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Club B&F night will be fun.
You’re only as good as your last game and 4 snags is a considerably better outing than Donuts92

Had to give you a chance to catch up as it was getting embarrasing again.

philreich food for thought - I reckon okeydoke7 played really well at full back today. Could be a good fit for the position full time next season.
Well dude - that will be a decision for the new skipper, because I'm no longer the captain :).

Back