Official Match Thread Season 36 Grand Final - Gumbies FFC vs Las Vegas Bears at SFA Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Dingster and Matera92 together again in a grand final.

Handshake Bros GIF
Hey, I made a Grand Final with you as well

We all saw that stat yesterday. Bears better win or I'm off skeet shooting with Kennedy Parker as my target
Hey Gero are you aware of this tidbit?

#OmenWatch

In Season 27, Cloud's (Kennedy Parker) last season as admin. The Sin City Swamprats defeated the Las Vegas Bears in the SFA Grand Final to end a 21-season premiership drought.

In Season 36, Kennedy Parker's last season as admin. The Gumbies FFC defeat the Las Vegas Bears in the SFA Grand Final to end a 20-season premiership drought ??????

So Bears, how are you planning on stopping the Gumbies scoring those 17 goals and 10 behinds?

Oh! No I won't be doing that.

• In both premierships, the losing score was 17.10 (112)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:

As legend has it, there were once three magi who controlled the elements and roamed the land. One harnessed the power of water, conjuring the force of a thousand waterfalls, the rigour of the tides and the calmness of a gentle stream. One commanded the earth, forging great mountain ranges and fissuring the continents. The third spoke the way of fire, a mystic being who could tame ravenous infernos and set vast forests alight with a single click. Some even said he could sell fire.

One stormy evening, as the firemaster gazed deep into a BIC lighter, the tendrils of flame began to swirl and warp and dance, and a great prophecy soon unfurled before his very eyes. The fire lashed at his face and plumed through his singed hair. For the first time in his life, he felt fear - and yet he could not look away. What he saw mesmerised and bewildered, a dizzying spectacle woven from the songs of the ancients. As smoke billowed up a piercing sound rang out across the cavern and for the next five-thousand nine-hundred and eighty seconds, new worlds were born. This was really gonna be a qootball.

A visceral tussle continued between the two unrelenting forces: high-flying empyrean spectres, gruff, bone-shattering cataclysms and artisanal, other-worldly manoeuvres all cascaded into existence so rapidly and with such vehemence that the mage began to sweat, and then to shake, and then to cry. Never had such a sternly-fought and unpredictable contest been witnessed, nor even had the faintest whisper of such caught on to the briefest winds. It was a clashing of spirit so fierce that the mage was certain no end could possibly befall it, and sooner would his own soul capitulate than that most gratifying occasion ever subside. These two inseparable yet desperately opposed fates strove on, ever defying a final ordination.

The other two thought that was bullshit and kicked him out of their betting group. Gumbies by 54.

PLAYERS TO WATCH:

Gumbies FFC:

rye – A prodigious dynamo up forward this season, ranking first for goals and second for DreamTeam across all forward pockets. Absolute scallywag.

Barrybran – As consistent as they come, this fellow will have a point to prove against his more successful and better-looking ex.

Chat Pile – Runs around like a silly little pony!!

Falconista – Will do very well in the quiz.

Las Vegas Bears

Jezmiester40 – Finals GOAT.

Tandy – A beacon of prosperity at the Bears, will the Gumbies send a tag to him early??

kane249 – A cool head with Premiership pedigree, quietly dominated this season from the back pocket with no-one else getting within 200 DreamTeam points of him.

RonnieRaven – I mean please.

[GRAND FINAL], Conditions for this match – VERY FUN

Here we go!
Not listing me as a player to watch.

You'll pay for this disrespect.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back