Official Match Thread Season 36 Grand Final - Gumbies FFC vs Las Vegas Bears at SFA Park

Remove this Banner Ad

He had a good run.
Fact check:
200.gif

After battling through the Broken curse for 10 seasons, we've triumphantly earned our spot in the Grand Final. Bears, let's savor every moment of this week, our wait is finally over!

Roses are red, violets are blue,
Bears in the Grand Final, dreams coming true.

Gumbies stand strong, but we're a mighty team,
In this showdown, it's time to BearToDream.

The pitch is our canvas, the victory our theme,
With every kick, we paint our Grand Final dream.

So, Gumbies, brace for our triumphant theme,
In the end, it's the Bears who'll radiate the Grand Final dream.

#beartodream

Bear to Dream.png
Art Vandelay_ Cap CountryLad Dingster Electronic_Renaissance Fizzler Grin guero HawkPatrol I Dont Care Jezmiester40 JoseMourinho JoshWoodenSpoon kane249 Matera92 Millky95 Muddiemoose MWPP RonnieRaven RookiePick Senor M Shadow Man Tandy Test Tickle Tommycash

I dunno about anyone else, but I am absolutely loving the schadenfreude of DenieD missing out on the grand final.

COME-UPP-ANCE
Falconista is unhinged. Anything could happen. Or something. Or nothing.

I dunno about anyone else, but I am absolutely loving the schadenfreude of DenieD missing out on the grand final.

COME-UPP-ANCE
Joined a season 35 grand final side after leaving the season 36 grand final side. Ouch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Gumbies, how are you planning on scoring those 17 goals and 10 behinds?
So Bears, how are you planning on stopping the Gumbies scoring those 17 goals and 10 behinds?

So Bears, how are you planning on stopping the Gumbies scoring those 17 goals and 10 behinds?

By showing up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back