Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 11 - Sin City Swamprats v Fighting Furies @ Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

How long until we realise that you can't just keep putting out the same bowling attack in all three formats? It's stale and predictable.

Need a serious injection of new talent. Australia is an ageing team, and the risk is having a whole bunch of players retire at once to be replaced by rookies (rookies at international level, anyway). More of a red ball topic, but Pucovski is exactly what's needed at the top of the order, but that injury history... 😞

I'd say there's more chance of Pickitt becoming admin than there is of Australia winning the World Cup.

Pickitt:

Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF

Hey everyone, as part of the Qooty and Swee F.A community myself, I just wanted to make sure everyone was doing well out there tonight and if you know anyone who is suffering in anyway shape of form to please reach out and tell them how important they are to you.

you found that in the inbuilt gif provider? I had to scroll a long way to get past the Ukrainian memes to find this:

Animation Domination Fox GIF by gifnews
Don't think I've ever looked at the inbuilt gif provider.

This is the time of the week where ant555 and GotTheGoodes would often pop in with some giffy goodness.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey everyone, as part of the Qooty and Swee F.A community myself, I just wanted to make sure everyone was doing well out there tonight and if you know anyone who is suffering in anyway shape of form to please reach out and tell them how important they are to you.

Such an important message, especially with so much bad crap going on in the world atm.

Don't think I've ever looked at the inbuilt gif provider.

This is the time of the week where ant555 and GotTheGoodes would often pop in with some giffy goodness.
It does struggle at times, especially for certain “tastes”. Is handy though.

There's also a slim chance that Vladimir Putin will become the next pope......

Pick for admin, or Putin for Pope? Which is more likely?

Finish this sentence: JC should put all his money on...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back