Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 12 - Roys FFC v East Side Phoenix @ Brunswick Junction Oval [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

I think we have a couple travelling this week, so they will be on light posting duties, everyone else has probably given up all hope after the Dragons match !!!
I Agree Barack Obama GIF by The Democrats

I thought when the bye was over my team mates would go back to bagging out the opposition instead of me, I really really did

Clearly I was wrong

We are equal opportunity baggers - did you see the picture of thewizardmelon tryimg to hurdle ???

Just as well it’s a text based system, not vocal - cause he’s a couple of octaves higher than normal !!

I mean you had no clue after the first 10 rounds?
Let me help you out here tigs. Back when I did journalism at uni we were taught to write efficient sentences. Leave out any unnecessary words

We are equal opportunity baggers - did you see the picture of @thewizardmelon tryimg to hurdle ???
No I figured all communications with thewizardmelon in here would be regarding either chess or the S33 grand final

Good grief, this is outrageous. What has happened to the Australian education system? When I was a lad we were forced to study 8 different ancient languages before we even finished primary school
I went to boarding school and they used the borders to fill up the classes that they couldn't fill so I did french (yuk)and Latin of course.

Would have loved ancient Greek. Wearing a t shirt "Cicero make Rome great" again as we speak (write)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good grief, this is outrageous. What has happened to the Australian education system? When I was a lad we were forced to study 8 different ancient languages before we even finished primary school
You finished primary school?:)

That’s just gross hey!

That mental picture is something I want to unsee. Thank you for ruining my day you egg 😡

Says the lady starting us off with dildo soaps 😂

Let me help you out here tigs. Back when I did journalism at uni we were taught to write efficient sentences. Leave out any unnecessary words
What about when you got payment per word and the trick was to get as many words as possible in to (note two words) the available space?

What about when you got payment per word and the trick was to get as many words as possible in to (note two words) the available space?
Ah yes I remember the days. Don’t miss being a freelance writer that’s for sure!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back