Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 6 - Gold City Royals v Coney Island Warriors @ The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Game day Royals! I'm on a high after my WW win. Watch out Wazzas, I'm in for a big one!
So, their FF will kick less than 5 this week?

PfF4qzD.png

If anyone is looking for an omen for today, there is a documentary on SBS right now called ‘Mr Toilet: The World’s # 2 Man” about some nutty bloke who’s obsessed with toilets.

His name? Jack Sim.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If anyone is looking for an omen for today, there is a documentary on SBS right now called ‘Mr Toilet: The World’s # 2 Man” about some nutty bloke who’s obsessed with toilets.

His name? Jack Sim.
He's my uncle, I once had to help him get off a horse, and was sent to the principal's office when I said I had to help my uncle Jack off a horse.

I’m drinking a home brewed kveik beer loosely based on Coopers Sparkling Ale. First time using barley from Mallokup Malt which is a local supplier here in WA. It’s turned out a bit fruitier than Coopers red probably because I first wort hopped it with Pride of Ringwood. Not bad, not great. An unremarkable easy drinker.
Props to Mallokup too - great grain flavor and highly fermentable.

I’m drinking a home brewed kveik beer loosely based on Coopers Sparkling Ale. First time using barley from Mallokup Malt which is a local supplier here in WA. It’s turned out a bit fruitier than Coopers red probably because I first wort hopped it with Pride of Ringwood. Not bad, not great. An unremarkable easy drinker.
Props to Mallokup too - great grain flavor and highly fermentable.
I have a Red Ale bubbling away, will be ready for kegging when I get home. Using Voyager Velora base malt with Gladfield specials ( Redback, light crystal, Shepherd's Delight)

He's my uncle, I once had to help him get off a horse, and was sent to the principal's office when I said I had to help my uncle Jack off a horse.
So what you’re saying is that both you and your uncle are w*nkers.

I have a Red Ale bubbling away, will be ready for kegging when I get home. Using Voyager Velora base malt with Gladfield specials ( Redback, light crystal, Shepherd's Delight)
I’ve got an amber ale recipe that uses a decent addition of Gladfield Aurora malt (pretty sure it’s a lighter version of Shepherd’s). I’m not huge on their base malt though, they lend a really distinctive flavor that I can’t put my finger on but don’t really enjoy, especially in lighter beers.

I’ve got an amber ale recipe that uses a decent addition of Gladfield Aurora malt (pretty sure it’s a lighter version of Shepherd’s). I’m not huge on their base malt though, they lend a really distinctive flavor that I can’t put my finger on but don’t really enjoy, especially in lighter beers.
I have a cloudy, darkish smooth blend cooling down in the fridge which will be ready to drink after the sim. It was made from a cow and cocoa beans I assume? Sweet in flavour with chocolatey overtones.

824759.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back