Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 12 - Roys FFC v Gumbies FFC at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Why is he beating his meat so hard?
How would you do it?

Vibing Cartoon Character GIF by shremps

So I did promise to mention something about our new players.

TheGoatBaron has been the most prolific contributor and you will surely meet him many times before we even take the field. I apologise in advance :D Plenty of metal references and something about tea which I've just don't understand as I only drink cola and beer.

SpecialBruce hates you because you are on the other team. That's pretty clear from the get-go haha. He also is a team player, so long as that team has him at the top and getting all the accolades. Admittedly, he deserves a few, performing well on the ball.

judge judy pops in and out but he's still getting the hang of Bigfooty, so I can't really predict what he'll do this week.

Eat Fresh has had a bit on recently irl but was a great player in the early matches.

And there might be more but I can't remember right now. I also dragged back Reardo and Dicky Fitzwell into the team after some hiatuses (hiati?) and they're sure to be annoyed that I just tagged them right now :D

TheGoatBaron has been the most prolific contributor and you will surely meet him many times before we even take the field. I apologise in advance :D Plenty of metal references and something about tea which I've just don't understand as I only drink cola and beer.

Now playing: Evoken - Antithesis of Light. Funeral Doom Metal from the United States

Least I’m not like Ed_Gein having naked ceremonial rituals while having said “tea”. Though this does look like fun to be fair. I wonder if we can have a midwinter solstice ritual having said “tea” in front of a bonfire perhaps and chant Mobbs ‘s name in a psychedelic chant?

Earlier I watched the pilot of an old show 21 Jump Street, boy did that bring back memories. Made me feel nostalgic

Now playing: Evoken - Antithesis of Light. Funeral Doom Metal from the United States

Least I’m not like Ed_Gein having naked ceremonial rituals while having said “tea”. Though this does look like fun to be fair. I wonder if we can have a midwinter solstice ritual having said “tea” in front of a bonfire perhaps and chant Mobbs ‘s name in a psychedelic chant?

Earlier I watched the pilot of an old show 21 Jump Street, boy did that bring back memories. Made me feel nostalgic

NP -

An elephant never forgets

But elephants are scared of mice - so do you think it would be possible to confuse an elephant by overloading it's senses with exposure to mice?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What were you hoping for? Apathy all round ?
Sounds like utopia.

Not to be confused with the Aussie TV show Utopia which is what work has felt like at various quantities for the past 5 years.

Sounds like utopia.

Not to be confused with the Aussie TV show Utopia which is what work has felt like at various quantities for the past 5 years.
Terrific show

Remove this Banner Ad

Back