Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 18- Las Vegas Bears v Sin City Swamprats at The Stadium in the Sky (Friday Night Qooty)

Remove this Banner Ad

Bears, we've stumbled our way into 8th place, thanks to the incompetence of some other teams, but now that we're 8th on the ladder, we need to keep winning to hold onto our spot in the finals.
We're not just playing for a win, we're playing to defend our spot in the finals, and this week it's the Battle of Las Vegas on Friday Night Qooty!
Our local rivals, the Rats, are crawling up from their sewer to face us. So, get ready to show them that we are the kings of the Las Vegas.

View attachment 1988410

Art Vandelay_ Cap Chipmunk CountryLad Dingster Electronic_Renaissance Fizzler Grin guero HawkPatrol I Dont Care Jezmiester40 JoseMourinho JoshWoodenSpoon kane249 Matera92 Millky95 Muddiemoose MWPP RonnieRaven RookiePick Senor M Shadow Man Tandy Test Tickle Tommycash
Yeah, I thought this year we should win the grand final so we are at least at the start of the journey.

New York City Nyc GIF by GIPHY News

FYI, my 450th was a few weeks back.

Swamprats and forgetting milestones, name a more iconic duo.

The joke was Sweetfa plus has you at 249 games for the Rats if I’m reading it correctly lol, but it might not have come across right

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back