Official Match Thread Season 37, Round 3 – Heritage Round - Las Vegas Bears v Gold City Royals at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Sh*t I just posted a YouTube music video in a match thread. Does that mean Jabba73 is about to send me a PM trying to recruit me to the Bombers?
Would rather stick a pencil in my ear and fall on it.

Melty McMelt Face is an old stick in the mud that is easily offended.

What the hell makes you believe he would be offered a coveted place at the Baghdad Bombers?
The quality of the Bombers list would sky rocket then.

Melty McMelt Face is an old stick in the mud that is easily offended.

What the hell makes you believe he would be offered a coveted place at the Baghdad Bombers?

The half a dozen PM’s from you over the past few seasons would indicate otherwise

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

Senor M I am really disappointed in you. We have had a good match thread and you suddenly feel the need to shoot fish in a barrel. You are banned for 1 week in the LG

Age old classic question: Does a bear s**t in the woods?

A bear is always s**t at home

We got this Royals
Home is the Stadium in the Sky. I always wondered where it landed.

I'm one step ahead of you, I snuck into the Super Bowl after-party and offered Travis a contract and Taylor a lifetime residency show in Las Vegas. They both seemed pretty thrilled with the offer. I'm guessing it had nothing to do with the fact that I may or may not have their families locked up in my basement for a friendly game of Scrabble.

View attachment 1907579
Ah! A smarter move than mine. I slipped her a note saying "I know where your children go to school."

I didn't stop to think plastic can't have children.

It’s game day!

On the morning of Heritage Round in the season of our 15th anniversary of the S22 Flag (and just days after our historic 400th ever game) , we proudly present our all-star side.

Many familiar names there, past and present ; but a special shout out to skipper and milestone man tony , hours before his 100th game.

IMG_3725.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The half a dozen PM’s from you over the past few seasons would indicate otherwise
Mentioning my name in PMs with Mods when I hurt your feelings doesn’t count as a PM from me, Numbnuts.

Is anyone else at the Taylor Swift concert? I can't believe she just touched my hand. I hope she doesn't realise I "borrowed" her ring. But with the cost of these concert tickets, I figured I needed to get something for my money's worth.

View attachment 1907556
Taylor Swift's music caters to all tastes.

I have never tried eating a bracelet, but my queen would never give me something dangerous.
View attachment 1907570

It seems all those years of having your palms greased has done wonders for your skin. You hands look surprisingly soft and supple.

I may have to add it to my skin care routine.

It’s game day!

On the morning of Heritage Round in the season of our 15th anniversary of the S22 Flag (and just days after our historic 400th ever game) , we proudly present our all-star side.

Many familiar names there, past and present ; but a special shout out to skipper and milestone man tony , hours before his 100th game.

View attachment 1907717
Golf clap for those who’ve come before and proudly represented the bears But
Todays line up would take them to the cleaners

Remove this Banner Ad

Back