Official Match Thread Season 37, Round 3 – Heritage Round - Las Vegas Bears v Gold City Royals at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

I know the title to all her songs, I'm a Swiftie. Do you want to swap friendship bracelets.

View attachment 1907569
She may be good, I can't judge as I've never listened to her. My tastes are more "alternative", though I hate that term, it can mean anything.

Are the bracelets tasty? If so I am up for a go.

She may be good, I can't judge as I've never listened to her. My tastes are more "alternative", though I hate that term, it can mean anything.

Are the bracelets tasty? If so I am up for a go.
Taylor Swift's music caters to all tastes.

I have never tried eating a bracelet, but my queen would never give me something dangerous.
tswift friendship bracelet.png

I don’t own any sadly but I think SarahSmiles ’ old friend Sparkle would happily trade you

I recall Sparkle being a proud swiftie years before it was cool
Sparkle was and as far as I know still is a massive Swiftie

Is anyone else at the Taylor Swift concert? I can't believe she just touched my hand. I hope she doesn't realise I "borrowed" her ring. But with the cost of these concert tickets, I figured I needed to get something for my money's worth.

View attachment 1907556
I was driving the other day and my car started making a horrible loud screeching sound. I took it to a mechanic and he took out the Taylor Swift CD and it's been fine since.

Where is the guy with all the Johnny Walkers when you need him?
You should have come to the concert, she was handing out Johnnie Walker's to the crowd.

johnnie walker.png

Should see if we can sign Travis Kelce to the Bears next season. I think he'd have some transferable skills. Would be good to see Taylor around the place. Might slide her my CD and see what she thinks
Untitled130_20240218004619.png

Should see if we can sign Travis Kelce to the Bears next season. I think he'd have some transferable skills. Would be good to see Taylor around the place. Might slide her my CD and see what she thinks
View attachment 1907577
I'm one step ahead of you, I snuck into the Super Bowl after-party and offered Travis a contract and Taylor a lifetime residency show in Las Vegas. They both seemed pretty thrilled with the offer. I'm guessing it had nothing to do with the fact that I may or may not have their families locked up in my basement for a friendly game of Scrabble.

superbowl after party.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1907577

Did you know that Travis Kelce is a talented musician in his own right??

Well, well, well, my extraordinary Bears! Gather 'round, for today is no ordinary day, it's a celebration of history, legacy, and the undeniable spirit that makes us Bears.

As we step onto our home turf for the first game of the season, remember, it's not just a game, it's a journey back in time. Heritage round is upon us, a nod to the champions who paved the way for us. Today, we play not just for ourselves but for the echoes of victory that resonate from seasons past.

And what an honour to celebrate Captain tony's 100th game! A century of resilience, leadership, and a fair share of bear hugs and bribes. Tony, my friend, you embody the spirit of the Bears, and we're privileged to have you at the helm.

Now, we're facing the Royals, but today, they're not just opponents, they're guests at our grand celebration. We'll show them the true meaning of Bear football, fierce, relentless, and driven by the echoes of victories long gone.

So, strap on those boots, don the heritage colors with pride, and let's create a spectacle. Let's make this not just a game but a chapter in the continuing saga of Bears greatness. Onward, my Bears, to victory, to history, and to the heart of the game we love!

hands on believe sign.png

Sh*t I just posted a YouTube music video in a match thread. Does that mean Jabba73 is about to send me a PM trying to recruit me to the Bombers?

You mean he hasn't already tried?

Excited Season 1 GIF by The Office

Remove this Banner Ad

Back