Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 9 - Baghdad Bombers v Roys FFC at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Bye 2 weeks in a row Baghdadians. Stay sharp lads!
We're in the same boat - Dragons and Royals in consecutive weeks. Next week's Rats v Bombers game will be very interesting......

bye bye bye justin timberlake gif GIF

We're in the same boat - Dragons and Royals in consecutive weeks. Next week's Rats v Bombers game will be very interesting......

You blokes are always a fun week.

Someone on the Minecraft server decided to add a small stand like bleachers behind the west end goals of the Abdu Prison. I can understand improving the viewing options for those wanting to watch games at Abdu, but I can see prison authorities judging this as a bit of a security thread :D

View attachment 1941535

Do this day, I have no idea who added it. Spectator facility or escape attempt? You be the judge! rofl
Solid elevated position for the rocket launchers we use during training exercises.

Had to put them in after JustaBattler returned fire on the coaching staff in his first preseason.

Apparently he didn’t like being tagged.

Well I've heard an unconfirmed rumour that the Sweet FA is supposed to be all about having fun, but certain teams don't necessarily agree.
It kinda depends on what your definition of vanilla is.

For some only the finest of fresh vanilla pods will suffice so you get the full experience of doing it yourself, others will use a vanilla paste where someone else does the hard work and you still get most of the flavour, while others are happy with imitation vanilla as though that makes up for not having the real thing.

Sadly, more and more seem to believe the absence of flavour altogether is still the same thing as vanilla.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well I've heard an unconfirmed rumour that the Sweet FA is supposed to be all about having fun, but certain teams don't necessarily agree.
Some teams don’t even post. You know too many amazing ideas are let down by people who say they will commit, but when push comes to shove, they go into hiding. A bit like my first marriage really. Mind you, I’m still hiding!

Just coz it’s not fun on your match thread, don’t try dragging this thread down to the same murky depths.

IMG_2006.gif

Solid elevated position for the rocket launchers we use during training exercises.

Had to put them in after JustaBattler returned fire on the coaching staff in his first preseason.

Apparently he didn’t like being tagged.
I'll give you one last chance mate before I dance on your head - -don't tag me, I'm busy sh*t stirring teh COLOLOLOLOL flogs and will resume SFA duties apart from tearing games apart with my pure skill in due course - also where is that list of opposition players that need a touch up already...I cant be bothered with anyone except the most rank sillies in the competition.

What do you mean, posting Dragon gifs isn't fun!?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back