Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 9 - Mount Buller Demons v Ophidian Old Boys at The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Greeting Good Day GIF by MOODMAN

I’m going to go back to bed 🤙🏻
Audrey Hepburn Hello GIF

I wrote some lyrics to this last year for kenneyswarriors and can't find them now... Oh well, singing the tune anyway!
They were wonderful lyrics, Didn't forget that Mrs Turbo

They were in the end of season award thread which would be, S35 ?

I'll go looking later as have lost them as well, been a few computer dump and reloads since then.

They were wonderful lyrics, Didn't forget that Mrs Turbo

They were in the end of season award thread which would be, S35 ?

I'll go looking later as have lost them as well, been a few computer dump and reloads since then.
in OOBs awards or in Rising star??

Hope everyone had a good great Friday ... and you caught yourself some fish Harvey Manfrenjensenden .
1711706932416.png
2 more sleeps and the Easter Bunny arrives! YAY

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gralin grab a couple of bags of ice and put them in the bath and put yourself in there for a couple of minutes up to your armpits and get out dry off walk around for 5 minutes and then do it again. You’ll hate life for the two minutes I. There but I can guarantee you’ll be able to bend over to put your own shoes on in the morning.

Gralin grab a couple of bags of ice and put them in the bath and put yourself in there for a couple of minutes up to your armpits and get out dry off walk around for 5 minutes and then do it again. You’ll hate life for the two minutes I. There but I can guarantee you’ll be able to bend over to put your own shoes on in the morning.
Bending over is overrated

You might want to rethink that post
DERO and I are innocent babes talking about picking things up off the ground Harvey

I don't know about you but off the qooty field I'm kinda clumsy and I drop stuff

On field, well, let's just say I'm going to leave the OOBs mids sore, sorry and wondering why they're seeing stars

I'm in my 'need a new brain mode again''

Made a coffee, sat down and there was already a hot coffee I'd made 2 minutes ago sitting there.

Gotta stop cruising around in 'La La land' and thinking about other stuff.

DERO and I are innocent babes talking about picking things up off the ground Harvey

I don't know about you but off the qooty field I'm kinda clumsy and I drop stuff

On field, well, let's just say I'm going to leave the OOBs mids sore, sorry and wondering why they're seeing stars
I'm not judging you. You and DERO can bend over whoever you like, within the boundaries of the law obviously.

I'm like a gazelle on and off the field Bert.

The only stars you're going to see on Sunday are myblueroan Mrs Turbo and Fleabane

I'm not judging you. You and DERO can bend over whoever you like, within the boundaries of the law obviously.

I'm like a gazelle on and off the field Bert.

The only stars you're going to see on Sunday are myblueroan Mrs Turbo and Fleabane
Like I said Harvey there was nothing sexual about our conversation.

Also I'm Ernie, not Bert.

I don't expect to see much of MBR Mrs Turbo or FB as they will be up the non scoring end

Remove this Banner Ad

Back