Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 9 - Mount Buller Demons v Ophidian Old Boys at The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Like I said Harvey there was nothing sexual about our conversation.

Also I'm Ernie, not Bert.

I don't expect to see much of MBR Mrs Turbo or FB as they will be up the non scoring end
Listen Bert if you're projecting sexuality into general conversations then you and Ernie need to get your own rooms.

Listen Bert if you're projecting sexuality into general conversations then you and Ernie need to get your own rooms.
Confused Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

I'm good horsey, you?
Yeah. Good. My workouts are more straight forward.
As in, straight forward...gallop...around the track, or along the beach. Simple! Then home for oats. Being human seems harder. But you get to eat chocolate.

Yeah. Good. My workouts are more straight forward.
As in, straight forward...gallop...around the track, or along the beach. Simple! Then home for oats. Being human seems harder. But you get to eat chocolate.
That doesn't sound like a good workout

Like I said Harvey there was nothing sexual about our conversation.

Also I'm Ernie, not Bert.

I don't expect to see much of MBR Mrs Turbo or FB as they will be up the non scoring end
I didn’t see anything sexual in the conversation unless you want to see something sexual in the conversation .

I didn’t see anything sexual in the conversation unless you want to see something sexual in the conversation .
No there clearly wasn't was there

No there clearly wasn't was there
This forum can sometimes be a bit like one of those Rorschack ink blot images that people use to evaluate psychological make-up.

I would not let Harvey babysit my children.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Robertio's next 4x4 target:

"Fat Truck"

Good morning folks!

With three twenty somethings in the house, all the eggs I bought on Thursday seem to have disappeared. Our two remaining chooks aren't laying so off I go to brave the shops one more time.

If I'm not back in two hours, send a search party.

Good win for Carlton that against the Roos. We could've won by even more if we wanted to as well. In fairness the Roos have a fairly young team. They could be decent enough in another five years imo.

They did bring our lead down to four goals at one stage. They probably should've beaten the Dockers last week as well. North Melbourne do seem to be better than last year to be fair.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back