Roast Seating for r22 v North

Remove this Banner Ad

I have a 3 game ticket and my old man is coming down from Merimbula for Roo's last game. No membership but on concession.

I called the club to see what kind of crowd they expected, how early to get there etc and was told they are planning for a capacity game given its our last home game and Roo is retiring.

I was then advised to go to ticketmaster and book seats.

$63 for 2 seats on level 3. This is with my membership applied and purchasing a concession ticket for my dad.

They have to be joking right? As it stands I get in for free and a concession ticket is less than $20. So we are being asked to front $40 in fees for a game against North Melbourne?

Maybe Im doing it wrong but does anyone have any idea about booking tickets in advance? I expected maybe a couple of bucks extra but $40 is crazy!!

Any help would be appreciated, otherwise we will just rock up at 1pm and settle in for the long haul.
I may be confused but isnt round 23 v tigers roos last game? If we dont make finals that is :drunk:

I have a 3 game ticket and my old man is coming down from Merimbula for Roo's last game. No membership but on concession.

I called the club to see what kind of crowd they expected, how early to get there etc and was told they are planning for a capacity game given its our last home game and Roo is retiring.

I was then advised to go to ticketmaster and book seats.

$63 for 2 seats on level 3. This is with my membership applied and purchasing a concession ticket for my dad.

They have to be joking right? As it stands I get in for free and a concession ticket is less than $20. So we are being asked to front $40 in fees for a game against North Melbourne?

Maybe Im doing it wrong but does anyone have any idea about booking tickets in advance? I expected maybe a couple of bucks extra but $40 is crazy!!

Any help would be appreciated, otherwise we will just rock up at 1pm and settle in for the long haul.
If you're talking Roos second last game against the Roos I wouldn't panic. There is no chance against kangaroos it would be capacity.

Yeah sorry. Meant the last home game. Figured it would be a big Saints party given its our game.

Glad most people think we sill be ok going early!

That's outrageous PoppdCorn.

I rarely go to away games but if I did....would just get a GA tic and stand on the concourse and watch.

Can you get a GA ticket still, I didn't know that but I couldn't stand with my back anyway . I wonder if I'm on a disability pension can I get a discount to games or next year . After the excitement of being on here this year , I might try to go a few times next year if I am able . I am having some procedures done on my back over the next few months which may mean I will be able to go next year if things go according to plan . Fingers crossed.

Can you get a GA ticket still, I didn't know that but I couldn't stand with my back anyway . I wonder if I'm on a disability pension can I get a discount to games or next year . After the excitement of being on here this year , I might try to go a few times next year if I am able . I am having some procedures done on my back over the next few months which may mean I will be able to go next year if things go according to plan . Fingers crossed.

Hopefully all goes well. Good luck mate.

I'm pretty sure you get a discount on a pension. You don't have to stand but you do need to sit up the top of the dome so a long walk up the ramps.

I am having some procedures done on my back over the next few months which may mean I will be able to go next year if things go according to plan . Fingers crossed.
All the best there BT.......hope it all goes really well for you.

I'm pretty sure you get a discount on a pension. You don't have to stand but you do need to sit up the top of the dome so a long walk up the ramps.

Damn , I don't think I'll be able to go up all the ramps , maybe if I contact the Saints next year , when I know if I can go or not , and ask for help.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back