Senator Nova Peris

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not scared of Alpha Women , Bushie, they are hot.
dad-jokes-1.jpg

I'm trying to get outraged by this but just can't seem to

The central question is what did boldon do when he was on Australia and was the payment he received commensurate with an athlete of his standing

If the amount paid was appropriate and he actually did more than just bone nova then I fail to see the problem.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

However my main point is, Murdoch Press criticised New Mathilda as breaching Spurr's privacy, but it is okay when they do it?
Then of course News Ltd have a good reputation in hacking of phone calls and emails don't they.
They are bringing back memories of an old newspaper called "The Truth", which was anything but.

How do you know the paper did it (and who has been found guilty of hacking emails)? Nearly all leaks come from public servants. Do you want the individual tracked down and jailed?

Just another example of a gross misuse of taxpayers cash but hey lets blame Murdoch.

As for IPA etc if it was on a work (more taxpayer $) computer she has little basis for complaint.

meds , does Rupert have your mum tied up in a basement or something?

Pretty much everyone considers him to be an evil prick, but your ongoing defence of him is quite amazing.

Pretty much everyone considers him to be an evil prick, but your ongoing defence of him is quite amazing.

These threads just degenerate in to pathetic apologism / blame Murdoch. If this had been ABC/ Fairfax and a Lib senator then there would be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Fanboi hypocrisy never seems far off on SRP.

These threads just degenerate in to pathetic apologism / blame Murdoch. If this had been ABC/ Fairfax and a Lib senator then there would be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Fanboi hypocrisy never seems far off on SRP.

But he's still an evil prick, yeah?

But he's still an evil prick, yeah?

Quite possibly. Cant say I have met him. Better being an evil prick than a useless prick like a certain son of his allegedly is.

I presume this story is from some time ago, because watching the porked up Nova Peris on TV tonight, I couldn't imagine an elite athlete coming over here to bone her.

Yet she can have a crack at Cathie Freeman for being fat.

The only good thing to come out of this is the fact that Collingwood had cash taken from them (though that was probably a govt grant as well)

I presume this story is from some time ago, because watching the porked up Nova Peris on TV tonight, I couldn't imagine an elite athlete coming over here to bone her. Unless he was a disabled athlete, in the blind class.

Another wonderful decision by Gillard.
So Gillard is a clown cos Peris is too chubby for you to wank over??
Did I get that right??

No, you are a bit simple.

This "captain's choice" over a very good existing senator was Gillard's arse clown effort, among so many.

My bad...As you say I must be simple....here's me thinking you said...
I presume this story is from some time ago, because watching the porked up Nova Peris on TV tonight, I couldn't imagine an elite athlete coming over here to bone her. Unless he was a disabled athlete, in the blind class.

Another wonderful decision by Gillard.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back