Racing September Daily Punt: Springtime Squib Sloppiness Starts Soon

Group1 winners? the turnball and the 2 pretend ones in Sydney

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Gee there are some punters putting an awful lot of stock in so so horses suddenly exploding from nowhere back on top of the ground. I’m looking at you Profondo and Surefire.

If your mad enough to get on the $10 Surefire I’d hope you are also taking the $15 available in the Caulfield Cup

Gee there are some punters putting an awful lot of stock in so so horses suddenly exploding from nowhere back on top of the ground. I’m looking at you Profondo and Surefire.

If your mad enough to get on the $10 Surefire I’d hope you are also taking the $15 available in the Caulfield Cup
I don’t mind the Young German in the same race.

How to murder a horse by Alana Kelly on Jolting.

Starts barrier 1, goes back to second last when there’s room to go forward, then can’t find any gaps around corner FML

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Bustins would have to be the shittest co trainers getting around absolutely butcher any decent horses they get and Trent declares literally everything.

how much have you lost backing his horses?

it’s a tough game. have had multiple horses with trent and found him to be pretty good and a funny knockabout bloke.

prefer his updates to the usual fence sitting stuff you get from other trainers.

how much have you lost backing his horses?

it’s a tough game. have had multiple horses with trent and found him to be pretty good and a funny knockabout bloke.

prefer his updates to the usual fence sitting stuff you get from other trainers.
Blokes a peanut.

Attachments

• VID-20220704-WA0000.mp4
    4.9 MB
Blokes a peanut.

he admits he got something wrong and laughs about it. must be doing something right though.

He one of the most exciting horses we’ve ever put a saddle on and while the $2 million Magic Millions Classic is January was tempting we thought he would benefit from a short let up” Busuttin said.

“The plan is he will go to the water walker for ten days and spend some time out in the paddock have a change of environment and freshen up, mentally and physically.

“All going well he’ll resume in the Blue Diamond Prelude for colts and geldings on February 8 then go second-up into the Blue Diamond.

“He’s still very raw and what he’s doing now is purely on natural ability, he’s capable of winning a Blue Diamond but as you see with a lot of these Japanese bred horses they can really train on.

Back