SEQAFL Division 1 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

from the two games i have seen which are both noosa games i would say to be picked
1st game- forbes and number 11 from sandgate, isles, brewster, trompf, bailey from noosa

2nd game- tyson from maroochy and from noosa isles and brewster again, trompf again, mckitrick.

From other teams you will get the regulars in drake, ianson, faulkner, hards, munro. i know mostly pbc right but these are the players i know. im sure there are some from magpies, mayne and surfers but i cant remember there names so i havent put them in.

And also keeping in mind if they where successful in being selected in the qld squad, they would need to back up for two days of 3 modified games per day, rest, then a full match in the playoffs!
Thats why I believe proven perfomers in this format will be looked at first. Also availabilty, a lot of guys have work commitments and would be unable to get a week off work to compete in Wagga?

And also keeping in mind if they where successful in being selected in the qld squad, they would need to back up for two days of 3 modified games per day, rest, then a full match in the playoffs!
Thats why I believe proven perfomers in this format will be looked at first. Also availabilty, a lot of guys have work commitments and would be unable to get a week off work to compete in Wagga?

Sounds like the battle of the unemployed!!:)

Fwd mills, Brewster, corrie
Forbes, drake, Faulkner

Mids panoho, B hards, shir
I'Anson , Ryan, isles

Backs rozinski , Mcconnel Derrick
Munro brown Trompf

Inter Hawkins Lucy denjies Powell brittian dyson

Clearly bias oppinion and not typically in those positions! And still have what ever neafl players to fit in! Good luck

Is that Mills from Noosa, good player but, watched the noosa in rnd 1&2, his form aint great, i would pick Danny O'Brien

Round 3 tips
Noosa v Cooly
W/Magpies v W/Grange
Maroochydore v Mayne
Sandgate v Burliegh
Surfers v Springwood

Noosa
Mpies
Mayne
Sangate
Surfers

Noosa, for third week in a row playing another bottom 5 side will easily account for Cooly, Magpies/Grange match of the round. Sounds like Grange have some good forwards if can get enough supply, but could prob say same about magpies. Mayne seem like the comps biggest improver at this early stage, should be to good for Mdore . Mdore would be dissapointed with their effort last week, came hard after half time but couldnt sustain. Sandgate after two thumpings should get up but may be close while Surfers will be desperate to register their first win to alleviate the pressure after some big pre season hype!

Go Mayne! We won 65 to 37! Noosa beat Cooly 126 - 1 didn't it rain up in Noosa besides goals, amazing scoreline.

Just watched Grange beat Magpies by about 7 goals - they are going to be very hard unit to beat this year - especially when they all start to gell as a team.
Watch out for a bloke called Higgs ( think thats it - they call him Higgsy anyway ) - hard as nails and conditions today suited but he does hit packs harder then anyone i have seen for a while.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sandgate beat Burliegh by 9 goals. Sandgate will be Mayne's next opponent should be a good contest and finally we get to play on our home turf.:thumbsu:

Just watched Grange beat Magpies by about 7 goals - they are going to be very hard unit to beat this year - especially when they all start to gell as a team.
Watch out for a bloke called Higgs ( think thats it - they call him Higgsy anyway ) - hard as nails and conditions today suited but he does hit packs harder then anyone i have seen for a while.

Grange was great today in the wet, always outnumbered the Magpies players at every contest and played to the conditions. Certainly have plenty of quality across the entire field, with big bodies!
Magpies struggled in the conditions, didn't adapt to well to the wet and couldn't put the running game together.. Maybe a good thing for them to lose a game like this this early in the year, give them time to reevaluate a few areas.

By the looks of the scores magpies and grange was a close game except for the second quarter where grange pulled away and it then was pretty level from then on in. Was it raining in brisbane or goldy as it rained all day in noosa.

By the looks of the scores magpies and grange was a close game except for the second quarter where grange pulled away and it then was pretty level from then on in. Was it raining in brisbane or goldy as it rained all day in noosa.
Yes rained all day in Brissie.

Well said Higgsy. :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back