SFA Exie Draft League - Winner: Son of God

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry peeps four 12 hour days of work has me ****ed. I am trying my best to have them up by tonight. If I don't you will have to wait to Monday for both :p

Nah they should be up tonight.

Any way send me your teams for this coming week.

Sorry peeps four 12 hour days of work has me ******. I am trying my best to have them up by tonight. If I don't you will have to wait to Monday for both :p

Nah they should be up tonight.

Any way send me your teams for this coming week.
Keep mine unchanged bro. CARN THE CROWIES!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you still have me TheFreshBanana I apologise for my performance. The SIM has found out I have been fooling around with it's bitch and 2 weeks in a row has dragged me in the first 10 minutes of the match. Last week was a warning and he put me back on at CHF but this week he has sent a message by playing me at BP.

Think you should delist me as he can go f"ck himself as she is to good for him and I will continue to input my data right into her

**** crowwie is a s**t MOD. Who the **** appointed him MOD?

Anyway I'm back. All results should be up by Thursday.
I am incredibly sorry. I didn't think work would be as busy as it has been... I feel like a dick sorry akkaps

I am incredibly sorry. I didn't think work would be as busy as it has been... I feel like a dick sorry akkaps
Hmm

Nah

That's a genuinely apologetic post. Doesn't deserve to be tainted.

RL gets in the way sometimes. It's all good Crowie, I forgive you. If you were clarkey you would've been bent over though mate, allegiances considered.

You told me you were at the pub all week? :drunk:
What I tell you and what actually happens are 2 different things

BTW akkaps EF99 made this change last week for rd4: EF99 in Stronzo out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back