Discussion SFA S37 DRAFT - You know it makes sense ....

Should there be a SFA Draft for Season 37 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

But 80% of them are only posting on BigFooty during the AFL season— then maybe during trade/draft week.

BigFooty is a significantly smaller community in December/January. That’s why odd season recruitment numbers are typically lower despite a longer off-season giving more time to recruit
I didn't know this. Thanks for the feedback - I'll look into it and take it under deep consideration.
Timing is important of course. I haven't noticed any diminishment or ups and downs in the Harry / Megan
thread over the past 12 months and I do watch it carefully.

I voted yes without reading. I thought you were going down the de-list the whole league and shake up the teams by having a draft. That'd be fun.

I like your idea too though.

I voted yes without reading. I thought you were going down the de-list the whole league and shake up the teams by having a draft. That'd be fun.

I like your idea too though.
Delistings could nominate for the draft ....... another good idea. :)

Great proposal Sun Ra . It looks to be something that would help to grow the league if done properly. At the very least it is worth a shot.

If you want to follow through on this I would suggest that the first port of call would be League Admin and The Committee. It would be good to be able to approach club boards with at least having a general agreement as to support the concept. Without that, it's probably dead in the water.

I'd suggest you have Jabba73 raise the matter at the committee level on your behalf.

I look forward to seeing how this plays out:thumbsu:

Great proposal Sun Ra . It looks to be something that would help to grow the league if done properly. At the very least it is worth a shot.

If you want to follow through on this I would suggest that the first port of call would be League Admin and The Committee. It would be good to be able to approach club boards with at least having a general agreement as to support the concept. Without that, it's probably dead in the water.

I'd suggest you have Jabba73 raise the matter at the committee level on your behalf.

I look forward to seeing how this plays out:thumbsu:
The committee always read my proposals thoroughly and give them due consideration, without any bias whatsoever.

What could go wrong?

Back