9 Votes: Tayl0r
7 Votes: A Bit High
6 Votes: wotdoiput
5 Votes: StFly
4 Votes: Claypigeon, BoshtrichBurger
3 Votes: Marklar_33
2 Votes: Covvy, Bucketss
1 Vote: winty, Redemptionin09, Krazy Kris

Well well, as we said last round of whoopsman wants to join Mr Gor as a winner of the best and fairest he needed maximum votes in the last two rounds, he got it this round, can he pull it off in the last round for joint winners?

Round #18: Home: Geelong Gumbies vs Alberton Swamprats @ House of Gumby

3 Votes: Mr Gor
2 Votes: A Bit High
1 Vote: peterss

FINAL LEADERBOARD:

25 Votes: Mr Gor
19 Votes: BotsMaster
18 Votes: peterss
12 Votes: A Bit High

AND THAT’S IT!!!! WE HAVE A WINNER! CONGRATULATIONS TO Mr Gor FOR WINNING THE SEASON ! GUMBY MEDAL. Full Credit to whoopsman though who made it interesting all night and was a commendable 2nd whilst co-captain and always consistent peterss finished in 3rd.

That ends the awards night for Season 16 and we hope that we see all of you again for Season 17 in the hope that the mighty Gumbies can go back-to-back!

Farewell and GO GUMBIES!!!!

Sorry for how poorly done the awards night was done Gents, i dont get much spare time on the computer at the moment and i had a quick chance to post it up so i did it. Would have preferred it to be spaced out but s**t happens. Its all done with now :)

BRING ON SEASON 17 and a Back-to-back premiership!!!

New season thread to be posted shortly ;)

Sorry for how poorly done the awards night was done Gents, i dont get much spare time on the computer at the moment and i had a quick chance to post it up so i did it. Would have preferred it to be spaced out but s**t happens. Its all done with now :)

BRING ON SEASON 17 and a Back-to-back premiership!!!

New season thread to be posted shortly ;)
It was good, don't sweat it Captain :p

BRING ON SEASON 17!!!

Awesome show Captain! Stoked to get a couple of votes and a most prestigious award! Don't sweat, the rest of the Grand Final will be released in the summer, I've had quite a series of unfortunate events the past few months but expect me to be back bigger than last season.

Congratulations to Mr Gor, well deserved! Unlucky Botsmaster but your an early favourite for next year!

Clay, good luck on your wonderful journey next season and beyond, You'll always be welcomed back with open arms. I look forward to kicking your behind in S17! ;)

Round #18: Home: Geelong Gumbies vs Alberton Swamprats @ House of Gumby

3 Votes: Mr Gor
2 Votes: A Bit High
1 Vote: peterss

FINAL LEADERBOARD:

25 Votes: Mr Gor
19 Votes: BotsMaster
18 Votes: peterss
12 Votes: A Bit High

AND THAT’S IT!!!! WE HAVE A WINNER! CONGRATULATIONS TO Mr Gor FOR WINNING THE SEASON ! GUMBY MEDAL. Full Credit to whoopsman though who made it interesting all night and was a commendable 2nd whilst co-captain and always consistent peterss finished in 3rd.

That ends the awards night for Season 16 and we hope that we see all of you again for Season 17 in the hope that the mighty Gumbies can go back-to-back!

Farewell and GO GUMBIES!!!!
Holy s**t I came second!:eek: Did not expect that at all.

Congrats to Mr Gor :thumbsu:

Holy s**t I came second!:eek: Did not expect that at all.

Congrats to Mr Gor :thumbsu:

You had a great season BotsMaster! Thouroughlly deserving of the most improved medal aswell! As Bucketss said you would have to be the early favourite for the best and fairest for the season coming.

Head on over to the new team thread people!!!

cheers fellas! good effort peterss i know i lot of time has to go into this kind of stuff.

I did have a great season on the field but i couldn't have done it without my fellow gumbots.

viva!

Round #17: Away: Roys FC vs Geelong Gumbies @ Brunswick Junction Oval

3 Votes: @whoopsman
2 Votes: peterss
1 Vote: Krazy Kris

Leaderboard after Round 17

22 Votes: Mr Gor
19 Votes: whoopsman
17 Votes: peterss
10 Votes: A Bit High
7 Votes: A Bit High

Well well, as we said last round of whoopsman wants to join Mr Gor as a winner of the best and fairest he needed maximum votes in the last two rounds, he got it this round, can he pull it off in the last round for joint winners?

Then add my 2 votes from round 18 to come = 2nd?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back