Official Team Thread SFA Geelong Gumbies S16 (2013) Official Team Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

StFly you seem to be saying the season starts in Janurary?

We're debating it. There's usually 2-4 weeks before the end of the season and the start of the new season, 1 and a half of which is taken up by State of Origin, and half of which is predated by clubs sorting out team lists and getting their team organised.

Personally, I'm all for an actual break, however, right at this juncture the growing momentum is to basically have a week from now before it starts, so we'll see what sort of time frame gets chosen shortly I imagine.

We're debating it. There's usually 2-4 weeks before the end of the season and the start of the new season, 1 and a half of which is taken up by State of Origin, and half of which is predated by clubs sorting out team lists and getting their team organised.

Personally, I'm all for an actual break, however, right at this juncture the growing momentum is to basically have a week from now before it starts, so we'll see what sort of time frame gets chosen shortly I imagine.

I want it to be soon!!!

Wanted to let you all know that I am looking to join a new team for Season 17. .. I love this team and couldn't ask for better team mates. ..

It is with a heavy heart that I confirm that next season I will be departing with the club I hold closest to my heart in the Gumbies.This decision was not made easy but the opportunity to inject a fresh start into my career could not be passed up.To my team mates, I thank you for the good times and look forward to meeting you on the field for a bit of banter.Please bear with me though as I negotiate the terms of my new appointment before announcing things.

Having already spoken to the Gumbies leadership in peterss StFly and Bucketss plus hinted at this earlier, I hope you understand. ..

As the Furies have said that they want me on the team, I am going to leave and go to where my heart is A TIGER and the though of being able to talk to my tiger friends and play along side them is great. I realise that this is not the best time considering clay has just left but i think it is the best thing to do rather than leave in a year or 2.

Wanted to let you all know that I am looking to join a new team for Season 17. .. I love this team and couldn't ask for better team mates. ..

It is with a heavy heart that I confirm that next season I will be departing with the club I hold closest to my heart in the Gumbies.This decision was not made easy but the opportunity to inject a fresh start into my career could not be passed up.To my team mates, I thank you for the good times and look forward to meeting you on the field for a bit of banter.Please bear with me though as I negotiate the terms of my new appointment before announcing things.

Having already spoken to the Gumbies leadership in peterss StFly and Bucketss plus hinted at this earlier, I hope you understand. ..

See above. .. BotsMaster wotdoiput BoshtrichBurger Mr Gor Barkly St End krisholio14 The Special One Tayl0r winty TheDoctor11

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As the Furies have said that they want me on the team, I am going to leave and go to where my heart is A TIGER and the though of being able to talk to my tiger friends and play along side them is great. I realise that this is not the best time considering clay has just left but i think it is the best thing to do rather than leave in a year or 2.

No worries, tis off season and this is also half the reason I also mentioned it to you if you were sure you wanted us.

You could have stuck around we could have gotten Eagle back though, so for that you shant be forgiven. :p

Best of luck Claypigeon. You have been a true leader.

To the thetradesman well I dont know you but hope your decision brings you what your looking for.

Life is pretty simple at the Gumbies and while 2 players have left, we have 2 opportunities now available. We move on and continue to build our great club

Claypigeon thetradesman

19830_300.jpg

I'm currently typing up the best and fairest stuff into a word doc so it won't be too far away.

Hoping to have a night free later in the week to hold it otherwise I'll just post it up all in one hit when I'm free next

Has to be soon thpufh as i want to xreate the team threas for the new seaaon but i wont until after awards night

Remove this Banner Ad

Back