Resource SFA Information & Sign Up Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
cats2rise I'm dead but I have come back in as zombie Deddy to say I love you before I return to my grave

cats2rise I'm dead but I have come back in as zombie Deddy to say I love you before I return to my grave
The world just wasn't ready for you Deddy. A man before his time.

I went AWOL at the start of season 16 whilst playing for the Gumbies, after leaving Mt Buller at the end of S15.

Care for a quick recap of everything that has happened since then?
S16 saw an influx of the best group of rookies ever seen in the SFA, proven by a mini tournament hosted by fellow season 16 rookie Beng. S16 premiers were the Furies I think. S17 premiers were the Wonders. That's all that needs to be said about that. S18 was won by the Demons. In the mean time Jobe has been banned from bigfooty for good, Gold City Royals and Alberton Swamprats joined in S16, Las Vegas Bears and Coney Island Warriors joined in S18, which also saw the most activity the league has ever seen. That activity has dropped off a bit this season, probably for good. ClarkeM is still the biggest flog, Son of God is trying to take that mantle though. You may know SoG better as MD. New star blood includes brahj, Wacky Tiger, fitzroybulldog and The Filth Wizard. boncer34 relinquished admin duties to okeydoke7 for S18, Logger was replaced as simmer this season by bonce. Alberton changed their name to Sin City this season, Bombers became the Bandits last season and Southern Dragons became Dragons FFC for S17. Not sure if there's anything else

I

Love

You.

Characters like you make me want to come back but as long as there is teenage girls out there for me to attend to the league will be a low priority.

Plenty of teenage girls in here too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Done.

I need to wait 23 hours and 40 minutes before I can sign you. It's the "rules", apparently.

Good to have you back, champ.

Lads, looking to rejoin the SFA.....again. Been here for a fair while, pretty sure I used to play for the Seventh Wonders before they changed, then came back to the West Coast Wonders.

Seasoned veteran on BF, been here since 04, finally getting back into posting more so you can expect activity from me.

Lads, looking to rejoin the SFA.....again. Been here for a fair while, pretty sure I used to play for the Seventh Wonders before they changed, then came back to the West Coast Wonders.

Seasoned veteran on BF, been here since 04, finally getting back into posting more so you can expect activity from me.

Well the Wonders are in whats known as a "They are s**t" slump right now. Fighting it out for the Wooden Spoon. So Id suggest clubs like...The Baghdad Bandits! Lead by Shermy and bound for glory!*

*Next Season!

I remember you! Join us Storm. Rebirth your career!

Well maybe loyalty is dead, I'mI'm interested in any offers

Nah, i'd say loyalty is well and truly alive, hence, you should join the west coast wonders... odds are next season we'll be playing finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back