Resource SFA Information & Sign Up Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

You post, you play.

I'd be happy to sign you up and I'll start you in a back pocket with a view to moving you into a forward or midfield role depending on your posting.

Sound fair?

Just nominate us as your preferred club and I'll take care of the rest. I can have you playing next weekend.

id like to see other offers, nothing aganst you guys though, i want to you you guys atm

id like to see other offers, nothing aganst you guys though, i want to you you guys atm

Fair enough too mate.

PM me if you have any questions, good luck and choose wisely! :)

Sorry MannumPower - I'm only allowed to tag 5 people.

And you guys are one of a few that don't need my help. ;)
for once someone doesn't see us as a charity club, now excuse me as I have a centrelink appointment to attend

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm defiantly interested in you can you play me in those roles?
We definitely need defiant players.
Is that needed honestly
Interesting response. If you were referring to the disease, then no, I don't believe herpes is needed to play. Any STI will probably do. If you were referring to pantskyle's post, then yes, I believe that was indeed needed to take advantage of the opening you left.

You should probably have led out with " Frankston Rover , you got something for me besides herpes?".

We definitely need defiant players.
Interesting response. If you were referring to the disease, then no, I don't believe herpes is needed to play. Any STI will probably do. If you were referring to pantskyle's post, then yes, I believe that was indeed needed to take advantage of the opening you left.

You should probably have led out with " Frankston Rover , you got something for me besides herpes?".

Okay jeez

Remove this Banner Ad

Back