Resource SFA Information & Sign Up Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome to the SFA Norm and as a fellow North supporter I suggest you steer clear of the Warriors who are made up of Bay 13 in breds. You won't like it there. They play stupid games like Hide the Turd and they think they're cool because they never shower.

Come to tropical Baghdad, where the Bandits will treat you with dignity and if you're really good, 69 vestal virgins upon your death.

We play exciting footy too, take a look at the higher scoring games we've been in. Could do with you across half back.

Come, join the Bandits.

Ps: we have the coolest logo too.

Appreciate the offer. :thumbsu: They did get back to me first though in fairness to them. But also, The type of footy is not what i'm in for. At least it isn't what I'm used to which is modest scores (not high or low but quick paced and minimal stoppages).:footy:

Appreciate the offer. :thumbsu: They did get back to me first though in fairness to them. But also, The type of footy is not what i'm in for. At least it isn't what I'm used to which is modest scores (not high or low but quick paced and minimal stoppages).:footy:

We have orgies, sometimes with women.

Now now mate just because the one you attended you were the "biscuit" doesn't mean there are no women in attendance sometime.
Still surprised at how short that was...

Hey guys I'm interested in joining!

184cm 80kg

Best position - FF
2nd - FP
3rd - CHF
4th - HFF
5th - BP

Number: 26

akkaps told me about it

Any team!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Frankston Rover you got something for me

Hey I'm always keen for new talent but we are travelling pretty well posting wise so I wouldn't want to sign you and limit your opportunities.

Have a good look around - there are several teams that could probably offer you better roles than we can at the minute.

That said, if you are keen to jump on board, we would love to have you.

Hey I'm always keen for new talent but we are travelling pretty well posting wise so I wouldn't want to sign you and limit your opportunities.

Have a good look around - there are several teams that could probably offer you better roles than we can at the minute.

That said, if you are keen to jump on board, we would love to have you.
I'm defiantly interested in you can you play me in those roles?

Frankston Rover will i be a regular member?

You post, you play.

I'd be happy to sign you up and I'll start you in a back pocket with a view to moving you into a forward or midfield role depending on your posting.

Sound fair?

Just nominate us as your preferred club and I'll take care of the rest. I can have you playing next weekend.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back