Resource SFA Information & Sign Up Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome aboard lwmorton3121.

Due to several anally retentive posters on this board, I will need to wait 24hrs and 10 minutes before I can officially sign you. Have a look around the forums, check out our Team Thread here:

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/coney-island-warriors-season-18-team-thread.1064129/

And I'll slot you into the line-up for this weekends game agains the Swamprats.
You should probably refrain from bitching, again, about rules put in place for the betterment of the league. Although, given your indignation is still present, my heart's cockles are certainly quite warm :D

You should probably refrain from bitching, again, about rules put in place for the betterment of the league. Although, given your indignation is still present, my heart's cockles are certainly quite warm :D

Who's bitching? I'm merely stating this silly rule (that I'm now getting changed) and highlighting the martyrs that sacrifice their dignity to uphold it.

A Bit High

Name Spanna65
Preferred position 1 Half Forward Flank
Preferred position 2 Full Back
Preferred position 3 Half Back
Number 65
Height 185cm
Weight 89kg
Preferred Team - Gumbies
How did you hear about the SFA? - Fizzler told me bout it.

Last edited:
Name Spanna65
Preferred position 1 Half Forward Flank
Preferred position 2 Full Back
Preferred position 3 Half Back
Number 65
Height 185cm
Weight 89kg
Preferred Team - Gumbies
How did you hear about the SFA? - Fizzler
Spanna, welcome to the SFA. I'd like to suggest that you join the Dragons. I know you'd fit right in. You have 24hrs to decide though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Name Norm Landrover
Preferred position 1: Full-Forward
Preferred position 2: Full-Back
Preferred position 3: Rover
Number: 13 (assuming that's taken, 31)
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 165 lbs.
Preferred Team: Coney Island Warriors
How did you hear about the SFA?: It was where somebody was "last seen" browsing.

Name Norm Landrover
Preferred position 1: Full-Forward
Preferred position 2: Full-Back
Preferred position 3: Rover
Number: 13
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 165lbs.
Preferred Team: Coney Island Warriors
How did you hear about the SFA?: It was where somebody was "last seen" browsing.

North supporters always welcome at the Dragons mate. Five of us running around there at the moment :thumbsu:

Good to know, cheers to the Shinboner spirit (one and all)!
They show as much spirit as most of the sides in this comp, so you'll fit right in.

I think the Bombers/Bandits would be a good fit for yourself. They too are struggling with an identity crisis.

So you are guessing then based of something unrelated.

I think he would fit in with the Bandits because he has a name.
Talk on that board can get heated at times, and he has shown that he can handle those kind of situations. I would like to see him as part of the Dragons of the remainder of Season 18.

Is there some sort of mission to get the new rookies to the Bandits that I haven't heard of?

Talk on that board can get heated at times, and he has shown that he can handle those kind of situations. I would like to see him as part of the Dragons of the remainder of Season 18.

Is there some sort of mission to get the new rookies to the Bandits that I haven't heard of?

Spanna65 has nominated the Gumbies.....no need to chase him I would have thought.

Instead of playing for Coney Island, why not be part of the team that's playing against them tonight Norm Landrover? There is a spot in the might of the East Side Hawks open for you.

As for spanna, we don't really have any interest in pulling you away from your nominated Gumbies, enjoy your time :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back