Official Match Thread SFA S14 Round 11 - Mount Buller Demons vs East Side Hawks at Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Teams due by 9:00pm Friday
Game to be played Monday

Mount Buller are coming off a great win against the Furies, but prior to that had lost 3 of 4 games. The Demons will need to put that behind them and continue winning ways if they are serious about making an impact come finals time.
Despite a woeful start to the season the Hawks are only 2 and a half games outside the top 4 and are still a chance to be playing finals come seasons end. With all the new players coming in over the off season the Hawks have taken some time to gel, but if they can play with some consistency throughout all 4 quarters the Demons will definitely have their hands full.

Players to Watch

Mount Buller: Newly appointed captain Juggalo Balla has been superb up forward this season, leading the for goals and behinds. Balla isn't afraid to let fly, but will need to make smart decisions to minimize the Hawks run out of defense. Deddy has had a super debut season and will be looking to hit some great form fro his Demons. East Side will need to limit his impact to have a shot at winning this game.

East Side: ZacMac/Stats./HARPSichord will need to hold his tongue this week and try not to give away any silly free kicks having already given away 14 this season. Every possession of the ball will be important to slow the Demons flow and coughing it up to often could cost the Hawks big time. TheTommyGun likes to tell us how good he is and he will have to be in top form and provide a second option to IMS.​

Time to get another win on the board, this time at home in front of our snow bunnies.

christmas-bunny.jpg

Hoping for some higher quality banter than last weeks.

Don't disappoint me IMS. :)

I'll keep that in mind IMS. :cool:

Also good write up Frothies!

I'll keep that in mind IMS. :cool:

Also good write up Frothies!

Looking forward to this game... The Demons have been going ok, especially since they got rid of Gus... So should be a ripping contest..

Which we will win rather easily.

Dees are in hot form.

We're going to kill these bottom dwelling turncoat flogs.

IMS started a rivalry with me by playing games regarding his choice of team for this season. He'll never be welcome at the Dees.

So who's your FF now? Tarks finally been able to wrangle the spot he deserves back from the poached flogs that can't play?

Dees are in hot form.

We're going to kill these bottom dwelling turncoat flogs.

IMS started a rivalry with me by playing games regarding his choice of team for this season. He'll never be welcome at the Dees.

So who's your FF now? Tarks finally been able to wrangle the spot he deserves back from the poached flogs that can't play?

I did?? Awesome, can't even remember that happening, that's how awesome that was...

MBD - The place to become bitter, twisted and a whining bitch, spewing I can't get in...

Wonder where EBIAC is playing this week... Wait, what?

I don't let people down, I drop them on their heads, much like I am going to do to you Dedds :cool:

You let me down into an abandoned mineshaft... I've just found my way out. what's with the bodies too?

You let me down into an abandoned mineshaft... I've just found my way out. what's with the bodies too?

That's where we hide the hypocritical heartless flogs that abandon their teammates after spraying everyone else for doing so...

Isn't that right EBIAC???

EBIAC???

Hello???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's where we hide the hypocritical heartless flogs that abandon their teammates after spraying everyone else for doing so...

Isn't that right EBIAC???

EBIAC???

Hello???

Oh look, somebody else is trying to banter with the Demons by attacking somebody that doesn't even play for us anymore:rolleyes:

Ouch, my feelings. No wait a second, I don't actually care since I'm not EBIAC

Oh look, somebody else is trying to banter with the Demons by attacking somebody that doesn't even play for us anymore:rolleyes:

Ouch, my feelings. No wait a second, I don't actually care since I'm not EBIAC

Its a clever strategy. Insult a former team member. I mean, its gonna make us all sad and go cut ourselves and we cant play because of lack of blood.

Your vulnerability to amateur trolling is noted.

That's what vice captains are for :p

Not that I'll have any trouble with it.

Dees back in winning form and looking to crush these pathetic fools. Hopefully with goolies intact :)

Mt Buller is a better team and HARPS is sore that he'll never be welcome back.

Sorry guys but you won't be getting anywhere near me or the ball on Monday because Juggs will forget to name a team.

Ah, an attack regarding penalties on our captain, who so far has named his side before the given deadline every single week coming from an East Side Hawk, whose team lost premiership points before they even won any.

You're just infuriated by the proven fact that the Demons are a far superior side since your departure.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back