Official Match Thread SFA S14 Round 12- Southern Dragons vs Geelong Gumbies at Dragon Island (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeeeeeeeah......bend over and get ready to take it, Gumbies!
pokey.jpg

Holy Toledo! Here's another Dragons victory! :thumbsu:

Last edited by a moderator:

I think this is our 7th MOTR... I know we've had at least 6.

Once doesn't make a trend Gumbies. We'll wipe the floor with you, and piss off the cleaners at Dragon Island... rubber scuff marks are a pain in the arse to clean off.

Cricket loyalties aside, I'm coming at ya from the opening bounce Easty. We're not in the East Side territory now so I'll show you how to touch the football instead. :)

I think this is our 7th MOTR... I know we've had at least 6.

Once doesn't make a trend Gumbies. We'll wipe the floor with you, and piss off the cleaners at Dragon Island... rubber scuff marks are a pain in the arse to clean off.

Just realized that I am undefeated against the dragons in my short career! My first game was against them and I'm pretty sure it was a MOTR too. Looking forward to another win over them!

Here was me wondering where this weeks threads were, genuinely curious if this rotational thread making was organised preseason, because frankly a day and a bit for people to get teams in is a friggen poor effort.

Otherwise, lol @ beez not involved in MOTR. :p

Onward and upwards, new beginnings and all that snazzy stuff generally used to promote better gameplay, especially goal kicking.

Can blame your power hungry 'co-captain' for that. Had the job of making the threads and failed to do so, much like captaining his own side. Thus resulting in other people having to post the threads in an eratic basis.

I have a soft spot for the Gumbies because, well, they are cuddly. They are still the only tea. That I have not won against though. I would love to get a run on the ball his week :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cricket loyalties aside, I'm coming at ya from the opening bounce Easty. We're not in the East Side territory now so I'll show you how to touch the football instead. :)

loopy tried that last week. He got so beaten he started telling me about how excellent my (s)mother was. :thumbsu:

I have a soft spot for the Gumbies because, well, they are cuddly. They are still the only tea. That I have not won against though. I would love to get a run on the ball his week :D

How are we cuddly? If anything we're rock solid ;) (if left out in the air for too long :p)

Living in a contested seat is far better than a safe one.

Maybe stuff will get done now to improve Sunbury to a level where people other than stoners and country bumpkins might want to live :p

Thank you very much, our problem is not stoners it is 14 year olds growing a pair at midnight and hunting like gangs because they're bored and alcohol fueled. This will ultimately get worse in the short term as metro expand their services past Sydenham/Watergardens and create end of the line at Sunbury. I also believe we are getting a second rail station to coincide with the recent land packages and planned expansion areas, though don't quote me on that as I missed the last meeting.

But that's fine as I'd rather live in an air conditioned place anyway. :p

Can blame your power hungry 'co-captain' for that. Had the job of making the threads and failed to do so, much like captaining his own side. Thus resulting in other people having to post the threads in an eratic basis.

Nah I just hadn't seen it stated anywhere what was going on, figured it'd be somewhat important and needed clarification but obviously didn't because game threads aren't that important. :p

Pretty sure Gumby just crumbles under any pressure if left out for too long. Kinda like the SFAs Gumbots I guess ;)

Pretty sure you got your stats wrong drd. Last season you guys were coming first, then crumbled under pressure losing the last 6 games of the season to finish in 6th. One spot below the Gumbies!

Reow. ..

Why are we even bothering with this mob of plasticine posers? (confused face)

Keep thinking that way. .. We can extend our winning streak over you guys and move on to next week and a chance at the top four. .. hopefully :)

We have massive internal problems (losing axel and indie, having Jobe return, having Plugg3r at full forward) and still looked a massive threat.

What's the Gumbies excuse for their mediocrity?

Live in the present mate, it's the only thing you can have a hope to change to influence squat. You have enough time to have a group think tank on excuses for your shitness then you have enough time to fix them or GTFO.

There are no excuses, our accuracy has failed us innumerable times, winty as chief offender was removed from FF and thrown down back to address this, our backline has conceded far too much far too often, so that has also been altered each week to find a working combination.

Would be nice if we could fire the coach though. :p

What this means...
beez couldn't use a search function to save his life and St Specky severely overrates his ability to play well in MOTR's when it matters. Front running squib he is. :thumbsu:

Gumbies targeting me? Might want to focus on our team as a whole as we are currently tearing the competition up whilst you sit a measly 5th.

I'm just glad I rejected your mediocre club for the best in the competition Dragons.

Gumbies targeting me? Might want to focus on our team as a whole as we are currently tearing the competition up whilst you sit a measly 5th.

I'm just glad I rejected your mediocre club for the best in the competition Dragons.

Nah, you made a comment, the one who had a 1 possession game isn't active any more so you were simply next cab off because you ran your face when you can't back anything up.

Cheer up though, not many can say that they were totally spanked by the Gumbies, mediocre inactive bunch of flogs we are. I have a shovel you can use to hide your shame for being lower than that mediocrity if you like? :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back