Official Match Thread SFA S14 Round 12- Southern Dragons vs Geelong Gumbies at Dragon Island (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty sure you got your stats wrong drd. Last season you guys were coming first, then crumbled under pressure losing the last 6 games of the season to finish in 6th. One spot below the Gumbies!

One, that sounds like history, not statistics

Two, the team is pretty different from last year and

Three, like your esteemed co-captain St Fly says, "live in the present"

I'm just glad I rejected your mediocre club for the best in the competition Dragons.

I remember that. I would've been massively pissed off if you went to the Gumbies.

LC, did you end up playing on moi? First I gotta find out if I'm playing on the field!

Go Dragons!!!

LJP will hopefully remember that I've recruited you.

Nah, you made a comment, the one who had a 1 possession game isn't active any more so you were simply next cab off because you ran your face when you can't back anything up.

Cheer up though, not many can say that they were totally spanked by the Gumbies, mediocre inactive bunch of flogs we are. I have a shovel you can use to hide your shame for being lower than that mediocrity if you like? :D

One bad home and away game doesn't make a season. Don't need anything to hide my shame, I'd rather lose to you flogs and be top than beat you flogs and be fifth. When finals time comes around it's all about where you finish.

I remember that. I would've been massively pissed off if you went to the Gumbies.

You know at first my head said the Gumbies but my gut said the Dragons. Went with the gut and it has paid off massively. :thumbsu:

One bad home and away game doesn't make a season. Don't need anything to hide my shame, I'd rather lose to you flogs and be top than beat you flogs and be fifth. When finals time comes around it's all about where you finish.

This'll be good for a laugh, I am interested in your season to date, due to several threads not showing up in the search function (like rounds 1 & 2) due to how I set my forums up, I would like to see how you rate you games in the season to date.

Because personally, I'd rate sub 10 pos games pure s**t since I avg 17.5, but for a bloke that averages around 7 I am genuinely curious if you count those 4 pos games where you may have snagged 1 goal out of 16 in a 40 odd point win where it's obvious front running.

I thought ljp was all about great leadership, why on earth are you consistently spudding it up then? :p

Official Dragons XX:

Code:
B:    alex_is_on fire  BigSexc           YouDontKnowJack  
HB:   freofan_mundy    RoaringUniLions   The Half Back
C:    Big Bad Buddy    Gibbsy            Ljp86
HF:   MisterMarto      St Specky         Gentlemen
F:    Andonis1997      Frothies McVeigh  kayliesharks
Foll: Easty            WishinAintGettin  drd23       
Int:  Zainta           Pie 4 Life

Emg:  Thermonuclear sivart Special88 Footy Is The Win   
      Aus eBloke Rockliff38 BACCS shepp

In: Andonis1997
Out: Thermonuclear

Positional Changes :

Thermonuclear to Off
YouDontKnowJack to BP
Andonis1997 to FP

Sorry forgot, pretty tired at the moment. I've put Andonis in a forward pocket to see if he can snag us a few goals as we haven't been socring all that highly of late. Forwards a little down on previous weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We're resting him. He'll be fit and raring to go come finals.

Ah one of those sorts that can't even maintain subpar efforts, cheerio. Fire your conditioning coaches. :thumbsu:

I'll be sending my thoughts on a team to Pete today since we have another item to discuss apparently, from last weeks team I have made 2 positional changes.

Why don't you just let lion cub 16 name the side again?

You know full well the intent of that week, regardless, we may very well do that again, hard to say, but since we had another matter to discuss, it's better to kill 2 birds then to let them s**t on statues. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back