Stats & History SFA Season 18 Fixture, Ladder and Statistics Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I gotta admit, no matter how flawed your reasoning, I like your style Soggy
These past 2 days might have lowered the ignorance level of a few, but they'll never admit it. Plus there is the problem that they obviously don't read all the posts.

Willful ignorance is a universal human trait - for the majority, belief always beats the truth and facts.
You may as well be trying to prove/disprove the existence of any of the gods that have been imagined throughout human history.

I've posted that a couple of times, but this time due to it's appropriateness, it again needed reinforcing.

These past 2 days might have lowered the ignorance level of a few, but they'll never admit it. Plus there is the problem that they obviously don't read all the posts.

Willful ignorance is a universal human trait - for the majority, belief always beats the truth and facts.
You may as well be trying to prove/disprove the existence of any of the gods that have been imagined throughout human history.

I've posted that a couple of times, but this time due to it's appropriateness, it again needed reinforcing.

I haven't got time for essays mate

Don't worry SoG, if it makes you feel any better - I read it. Soon forgot what I actually read though.
I forgot what I wrote, so you're not alone.

Soggy gets his head punched in for two days and still claims a win.

Strange.
Again that's your delusion. Stick to the bay, even there you're a rabble.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can we do a poll?

So far I'm winning 1-0.
Finally, this thread actually delivers with some statistics...

I might try and help by posting a ladder.
Ladder_4dad6fc101bed.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back