Resource SFA Sign Up & Information Thread - NEW PLAYERS POST HERE (Not for crap discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Name : Krazy Kris
Preferred position 1: FF
Preferred position 2: FP
Preferred position 3: CHF
Number: 7
Height: 176 Cm.
Weight: 100 Kg.
Preferred Team
(if you have one): Former Gumby/Hawk, so maybe someone else?
How did you hear about the SFA?: Returning Player.

Preferred Team

I have a feeling that the Bandits might be a perfect little spot for you.

Get onboard!!

Shermy

I have a feeling that the Bandits might be a perfect little spot for you.

Get onboard!!

Shermy

5 years on BF, 260 posts and 2 clubs in the SFA already...sure he is perfect for the Bandits or the Hawks or the Royals or the Demons ;)

5 years on BF, 260 posts and 2 clubs in the SFA already...sure he is perfect for the Bandits or the Hawks or the Royals or the Demons ;)

Player expresses interest, club tries to sign him to bolster list, leader of spamming side tries to degrade the attempt.

That's how well this competition is going.

When it comes to the new admin, this is the type of s**t that needs to be controlled, does this really need to happen? Because no previous admin has done the job before and still hasn't happened under okeydoke7

ABH, if you don't want to recruit the player, keep your cheap shot s**t posts to yourself.

Easy there fellas, don't want to be part of a s**t fight.

Can't help being off the forums looking after a little one for the last two years (three if you include the pregnancy), they're a little bit un-self sufficient if you know what I mean.

If you guys want me, take me. If not, don't be slanderin'.

Easy there fellas, don't want to be part of a s**t fight.

Can't help being off the forums looking after a little one for the last two years (three if you include the pregnancy), they're a little bit un-self sufficient if you know what I mean.

If you guys want me, take me. If not, don't be slanderin'.

The Bandits would love to have you onboard mate, all you need to do is confirm and in 24 hours you'll be a part of the outstanding Bandits line up.

Player expresses interest, club tries to sign him to bolster list, leader of spamming side tries to degrade the attempt.

When it comes to the new admin, this is the type of s**t that needs to be controlled, does this really need to happen? Because no previous admin has done the job before and still hasn't happened under okeydoke7

ABH, if you don't want to recruit the player, keep your cheap shot s**t posts to yourself.

Thanks Beng.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

e3445065873d38075eec777a0b23820eb5d934fb5029fa822a72c2aa4ec713c8.jpg

Preferred Team
You should look at joining up with the Sin City Swamprats. Currently 3rd on the ladder and really welcoming with players from all different parts of BigFooty. New start to the forum? Should make it with the Swamprats :)

Preferred Team
As IMS has advised, we'd love to have you on board. I wont make any promises about the Baghdad shenanigans, but they are impressive.

Preferred Team

Quite a short little tubby thing aren't you..

You'd fit rite inn at da swamp :D

You obviously no nothing of Mt Buller.

Danoz - fill this out, champ.

Name:
Preferred position 1:
Preferred position 2:
Preferred position 3:
Number:
Height:
Weight:
Preferred Team
(if you have one):
How did you hear about the SFA?:

EKA potential here, people. Hawks/Royals... I'm looking in your direction...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back