SFL Div 2 - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last two posts actually make sense and I hope people adhere to what's being stated.

Div 2 is certainly more even this year, I remember when you had two teams and then the rest i.e Dingley/Springvale. Not too many super stars in the competition these days but the depth of lists has certainly improved.

The standard of footy has dropped off in the last 2 years..
I think it might have something to do with country clubs offering big $$
2Div SFL is not a very high standard.

I agree it's not great football in comparison to other competitions but it's really enjoyable to play in or watch. I've watched games in the ammos and they lack passion, character and the local rivalries inparticular from C grade down. The luxury of the SFL is you can play the same team for 10 plus years which certainly creates a big rivalry.

I agree it's not great football in comparison to other competitions but it's really enjoyable to play in or watch. I've watched games in the ammos and they lack passion, character and the local rivalries inparticular from C grade down. The luxury of the SFL is you can play the same team for 10 plus years which certainly creates a big rivalry.

No bigger Rivarly game than Oakleigh Districts/Clayton this week.

Ok back to Footy lets hope we get some good games this weekend god knows we need them.
Signed the Koach

See Caulfield gave Clayton and there supporters a fair whack in there club notes in the record. (Suprised it got through to tell you the truth.) Running around thinkinking that your club is so much better than everyone else Clayton and not supporting other clubs can come back to bite you. It will, cracks are appearing (on & off field) and it wont be long. Bad wraps on the radio, now in print. Good media coverage for your "PROUD" club.

See Caulfield gave Clayton and there supporters a fair whack in there club notes in the record. (Suprised it got through to tell you the truth.) Running around thinkinking that your club is so much better than everyone else Clayton and not supporting other clubs can come back to bite you. It will, cracks are appearing (on & off field) and it wont be long. Bad wraps on the radio, now in print. Good media coverage for your "PROUD" club.

I will wait to respond to the first part of you rant as i have'nt read the record yet, but im really interested to know where your coming from regarding cracks appearing on and off the field ?? please do tell champ you seem to be pretty informed can you enlighten me a bit. and bad wraps on the radio?? gee i hope your not referring to that looser that rang sen and cried and sooked coz we took care of sky when they were all confident that they were gonna smash us ? Coz im pretty sure their coach rang in within 5 minutes of hearing it and said he should'nt be carying on and he said there was nothing in it. so is there ?:eek:

I will wait to respond to the first part of you rant as i have'nt read the record yet, but im really interested to know where your coming from regarding cracks appearing on and off the field ?? please do tell champ you seem to be pretty informed can you enlighten me a bit. and bad wraps on the radio?? gee i hope your not referring to that looser that rang sen and cried and sooked coz we took care of sky when they were all confident that they were gonna smash us ? Coz im pretty sure their coach rang in within 5 minutes of hearing it and said he should'nt be carying on and he said there was nothing in it. so is there ?:eek:

hi homer imo i think your back line is very unstable this year and your coaches form is to up and down if you do make the grand final which i think you wont you will not be able to stop murr or skye oakleigh districts bye 27 points :eek:

Lets hope Clayton do the right thing by the loyal players at the Club.
A few not happy about RK being there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hi homer imo i think your back line is very unstable this year and your coaches form is to up and down if you do make the grand final which i think you wont you will not be able to stop murr or skye oakleigh districts bye 27 points :eek:

Yeah fair call, we lost two of our better backman early in the season no excuses though the other blokes that have been given a crack have done well, Definately weary of everyone in the top 5.:cool:

A few not happy about RK being there,thats crap and you know it
all these pot shots you have at him are ridiculous why dont you just drop it,you sound like nev and one his bandits hiding under alias names
From what i know he gets along with everyone down there just fine and is good fit at the club and will make a difference to the side come finals time.

A few not happy about RK being there,thats crap and you know it
all these pot shots you have at him are ridiculous why dont you just drop it,you sound like nev and one his bandits hiding under alias names
From what i know he gets along with everyone down there just fine and is good fit at the club and will make a difference to the side come finals time.

I didnt say he was not liked all i said was a few fringe players down the Club are not happy he walked straight in the ones without doing the hard yards...
But lets get back to footy Clayton by 8 goals... too easy

Massive win by Skye yesterday... that makes the top 5 a bit more interesting:thumbsu:

???? Beating Black Rock by 10 goals is not a 'massive win' they wont feature in finals, so the club should be concentrating on teams in the finals! I agree that South Yarra are going to be the dark horse come finals time. Would be great to watch Clayton v Sth Yarra gf! :eek:

Massive win by Skye yesterday... that makes the top 5 a bit more interesting:thumbsu:
yeah massive win by Skye lol. they clearly had the better of Blackrock in the 1st half but only won the 2nd half by 1 goal. they can not move the ball as well as teams like Oakleigh, Highett and Clayton. watch out for Skye come finals, cos it will be over after the 1st week.

I agree beating a rabble like black rock is not a huge win. Skye are major contenders though, will be a good match next week.

What order will the final ladder look like? It will be close.

I will suggest:

Clayton
Skye
Oak Districts
Murrumbeena
Highett/Sth Yarra still undecided.

I agree beating a rabble like black rock is not a huge win. Skye are major contenders though, will be a good match next week.

What order will the final ladder look like? It will be close.

I will suggest:

Clayton
Skye
Oak Districts
Murrumbeena
Highett/Sth Yarra still undecided.
Blackrock are not a rabble, Skye are just over rated... major contenders??? not a chance

Ok lets get a few things straight right now, there were one or two people who had their own grog and they were told to cut it out but im sure it happens at every ground that there are some people that will sneak their own stuff in.
Now for the rest of us that were there and grabbed quite a few raffle tickets and grog and food im surprised that Caufield even felt the need to cry about it as when i was in their bar after the game there was 10 or 12 Clayton players and supporters and about 6 Caufield players which was pretty disgracefull, but at the end of the day if their not happy then there is no need for them to stay around after the return game at the end of the year.
Maybe they ned to look long and hard in their own back yard before having a crack at another club in a footy record....poor form but hey what do you expect..:cool::cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back