SFL DIV3 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh and it was an Emergency meeting then.

So much for Nos cred.

The word emergency was used and that can not be denied. I think you would find that the actual topic discussed at the meeting was far from an emergency. It was quite underwhelming considering the urgency placed in the meeting notification. If people want to take this as meaning the club are in crisis and spread rumours as such then so be it, there is nothing the club can do to stop it. But you will find that CPL will not be another Parkmore. There is a solid business plan for long term survival. Now that Lucas is not coach it will be tough to keep his mates at the club and possibly players will move on. But CPL will have a competitive team on the park next year, whereabouts depends on the SFL. But I can't see it being Div 2 for either CPL or Mount. I have heard of no talk about moving to the VAFA, so I can't see that happening.

Was listening to Triple M today and neither Eddie or Darcy knew where Doveton was, but worse had never heard of the suburb!! - absolutely embarrassing for the both of them I reckon. Just turned over to SEN permanently.
When you live in Toorak, your chauffeur would'nt type the suburb of Doveton into the SAT NAV very often. Honest mistake ;)

When you live in Toorak, your chauffeur would'nt type the suburb of Doveton into the SAT NAV very often. Honest mistake ;)
Yes Eddie lives in Toorak but he was brought up in Broady and should have a little more knowledge, hardly an honest mistake he was simply ignorant. I am sure Doveton people have heard of Toorak..

The word emergency was used and that can not be denied. I think you would find that the actual topic discussed at the meeting was far from an emergency. It was quite underwhelming considering the urgency placed in the meeting notification. If people want to take this as meaning the club are in crisis and spread rumours as such then so be it, there is nothing the club can do to stop it. But you will find that CPL will not be another Parkmore. There is a solid business plan for long term survival. Now that Lucas is not coach it will be tough to keep his mates at the club and possibly players will move on. But CPL will have a competitive team on the park next year, whereabouts depends on the SFL. But I can't see it being Div 2 for either CPL or Mount. I have heard of no talk about moving to the VAFA, so I can't see that happening.

What did go wrong at Parkmore?

Parkmore had a guy coaching who poured stacks of wompa in and essentially bought a premiership and he left and so did the players and they ended up with no players in an area already saturated with clubs and not many players.. The club folded and I think they were left with a great clubroom set up with only juniors playing out of there. I think we are talking circa 2006/7..

looks like mount will be losing a player or two from the grand final team as well. really opens up the division if they stay

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The SFL hear the Carrum and Mount Wav case tonight, I'm tipping both clubs remain in Div 3 in 2015 and are fined $2,500 each and some sort of suspended sentence applied, I also reckon that that fine money goes straight to Heatherton for loss of revenue in the last half of the GF. I also believe that the SFL should ensure that police are at every finals game in 2015, like they promised to do under contract for 2014. any views?

I hear that I'm leaving for Southern Dragons, Wilkin is gone to Dandy on big coin $$, Dennis is off to Hallam and Tribe is going to Doveton to be with his best mate Macklin, Joey Rickard is going to CPL I hear they like his unselfish team orientated style, he will fit in well with the other 21 individuals. Jack Dunn is going to E Hills to be a big fish and I hear Gough is giving up footy to concentrate on his real passion, himself.
Haha keep em coming boys

I hear that I'm leaving for Southern Dragons, Wilkin is gone to Dandy on big coin $$, Dennis is off to Hallam and Tribe is going to Doveton to be with his best mate Macklin, Joey Rickard is going to CPL I hear they like his unselfish team orientated style, he will fit in well with the other 21 individuals. Jack Dunn is going to E Hills to be a big fish and I hear Gough is giving up footy to concentrate on his real passion, himself.
Haha keep em coming boys
so no one is gone you're saying?

Haha keep em coming boys
You wanna pass on Tribe's number to me :)

Haha keep em coming boys

Goughs meeting with Chelsea Heights in the next week, that's what they are saying anyway.....

View attachment 94447
Saw a photo on FB of Gough training at Springvale Districts last night.
imgres

Remove this Banner Ad

Back