Multiplat Shadow of Mordor

Remove this Banner Ad

OK plans cancelled.

Who the HELL thought it was a good idea to treat the GOTYE as a separate game?! No save or trophy/achievement transfer? Seriously? Yeah screw that. Returned the GOTYE, got the vanilla game second hand and bought the season pass.

I'll make a recommendation. I'd play Mordor a few months after you're done with Batman. The combat systems are too similar.
Hmmm might need to wait until next year then. Fifa and Battlefront will take the priority soon.

At least I know I've got a good game sitting there!

Just finished the story. The ending is..well, you can see it for yourself. Won't bother with the DLC as its average apparently.

I actually think they didnt have enough focus on the nemesis system. It throws the ability to really change it up very late in the game, but once its used, the story is complete. That needed to be in halfway through, and encourage us to play with it.

I see huge scope for this nemesis system being amazing in the sequel.

Hmm. Should really get back into this when I have the time... Kinda gave up after getting constantly reamed by 2-3 high ranking orcs that always seemed to appear together when I was least expecting it.

Yeah, that starts happening more often after a certain point in the game, you're just gonna have to upgrade and figure out a strategy. Look at their weaknesses.

Hmm. Should really get back into this when I have the time... Kinda gave up after getting constantly reamed by 2-3 high ranking orcs that always seemed to appear together when I was least expecting it.
Getting them on a mission can help, like if Captain X is doing a recruitment, kill all his men from a distance and let some of the other Orcs try and hurt him. Then aim for his weakness. Usually combat finishers are the go. I always found getting behind them if they don't vault block (or if they do, Wrath punch them first) then back attack until you hit your combat finishers.

That or fire and carragors (or however you spell them) are bitching

Didn't enjoy it the first time around but I think it was because I was itching for an RPG and Dragon Age still wasn't out. So I re-bought this a couple months ago to give it another crack.
Play it. Its awesome. These were captured in game.

eVd09fC.png

L0jDFVS.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Play it. Its awesome. These were captured in game.

eVd09fC.png

L0jDFVS.png

I didn't mind it, it just wasn't something I wanted to play at the time so I stopped playing just after getting to second area and eventually traded it. Everyone raves about it and it was real cheap at EB a little while ago so was happy to pick it up again and give it another go when I'm in between other stuff :thumbsu:

I didn't mind it, it just wasn't something I wanted to play at the time so I stopped playing just after getting to second area and eventually traded it. Everyone raves about it and it was real cheap at EB a little while ago so was happy to pick it up again and give it another go when I'm in between other stuff :thumbsu:
Do the main quest to unlock new ways to kill Orcs with the Nemesis system. Best thing about this game is how you can go from stealth to melee to ranged combat and back again really quickly

Started this last week, got through the intro, killed a few orcs got an upgrade thought I was going good then I started getting reamed by Captains.

Might be me fix for brutal h2h for now

Remove this Banner Ad

Back