Sheffield Shield: New South Wales v South Australia @ SCG (Tues - Fri)

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hehe I thought SA were a shoe in to make a relatively decent total after last checking the score at 1/90. Why I didn't think SA would turn into a huge bucket of fail I don't know. But they did. :thumbsu: The commentry said it was a good batting wicket as well :eek:

Lolz @ Klinger I think it was saying last week "we are pumped, our season is back on track" ...... :thumbsu:

Hehe I thought SA were a shoe in to make a relatively decent total after last checking the score at 1/90. Why I didn't think SA would turn into a huge bucket of fail I don't know. But they did. :thumbsu: The commentry said it was a good batting wicket as well :eek:

Lolz @ Klinger I think it was saying last week "we are pumped, our season is back on track" ...... :thumbsu:

Voges said something similar last weekend after the Ryobi. Sounded like a massive mozz.

Well at least Khawaja is still in for tomorrow. Getting annoyed with all the test prospects letting spud North off the hook. Hope he can pile on the runs tomorrow.

Khawaja looking okay atm

George with only one wicket, I doubt he'll play in a test this series, I don't think he's ready for it either

Remove this Banner Ad

Back