Sheffield Shield Round 1: South Australia vs New South Wales @ Adelaide Oval, 28/10-31/10 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

True but SA do this every time, when the chips are down. Like the Aussie top order, they don't know how to build an innings.

Well having Head in the top order and a hot/cold Ferguson does that. Just very inconsistent unfortunately.

The rest of the comp will actually play NSW instead of the Australian National team

Yes the reseves of Bollinger, Sandhu are plodders I tell you.

Reality is NSW should be winning or going very close to winning.

The issue I have is why on goodness earth didn't they schedule NSW against QLD or Victoria...we actually have a rivalry with both States!

The issue I have is why on goodness earth didn't they schedule NSW against QLD or Victoria...we actually have a rivalry with both States!
Yeah I agree with that actually. Seems like they wanted to fine tune the Aussie openers and spinner before the test series by letting them get cheap wickets

Yeah I agree with that actually. Seems like they wanted to fine tune the Aussie openers and spinner before the test series by letting them get cheap wickets

Don't see why we couldn't have done that against the other two. I feel the major reason is the D/N test is in Adelaide and lets cut to the chase the most critical players in the Australian side are from NSW...hence why they would want a game in Adelaide. Not saying I agree with the philosophy though!

Don't see why we couldn't have done that against the other two. I feel the major reason is the D/N test is in Adelaide and lets cut to the chase the most critical players in the Australian side are from NSW...hence why they would want a game in Adelaide. Not saying I agree with the philosophy though!
Have any players or officials whinged about the ball yet?

Have any players or officials whinged about the ball yet?

Hastings did in the Victorian game and Bird said it played more like a white ball where it swung a bit and then nothing the rest of the day in overcast conditions. The issues will happen when the pitch is abrasive.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably because they wanted to give the test players pink ball experience at the Adelaide Oval?

May as well let Warner and Smith get a shot at it because stuff the rest of the batting lineup

100 run partnership coming up. Head to score at least 90 of them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back