Moved Thread Should the AFL do more to prevent climate change?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Medicine and vaccines use emissions to manufacture them.

That would be illegal.

So AP can you please tell us how the AFL can do more to prevent climate change.

We're all waiting.
You are quite the smarty pants. Coal and gas make more emmissions than vaccines you clown.
Don't be a clown that talks trumpy/malcom roberts turd talk .

You are quite the smarty pants. Coal and gas make more emmissions than vaccines you clown.
Don't be a clown that talks trumpy/malcom roberts turd talk .
Umm AP you do realize that it takes emissions to make those vaccines and medicines right? Coal and gas to make them, fact.

And could you please answer the question? How would the AFL prevent climate change?

Umm AP you do realize that it takes emissions to make those vaccines and medicines right? Coal and gas to make them, fact.

And could you please answer the question? How would the AFL prevent climate change?
Your arguments are juvenile rubbish.
The AFL could ban sponsorship from the big polluters such as Woodside and mandate renewable energy sources where possible at clubs.
Or they and you could continue to do nothing .

I don't have an argument, just pointing out that your vaccines and medicines require emissions to make them.

No they can't.
You point out vaccines use emmissions? So what?
The AFL can lead on climate, they do on racism, women, homophobia and a lot of other things.

You point out vaccines use emmissions? So what?
The AFL can lead on climate, they do on racism, women, homophobia and a lot of other things.
No they don't 'lead' on those issues, they advocate, even though as a sporting organization they have little or zero stake on those issues.

They haven't achieved anything on those issues (apart from inclusion of women through the AFLW, but that's from a $ and sporting perspective, not a progressive one). Why? Because they're a sporting organization, not a govt. body with the power to make actual change.

So please tell us how the AFL can do more to prevent climate change? Advocacy? That'll do sweet FA.

Once again, your irrational progressive utopian views are shining through.

No they don't 'lead' on those issues, they advocate, even though as a sporting organization they have little or zero stake on those issues.

They haven't achieved anything on those issues (apart from inclusion of women through the AFLW, but that's from a $ and sporting perspective, not a progressive one). Why? Because they're a sporting organization, not a govt. body with the power to make actual change.

So please tell us how the AFL can do more to prevent climate change? Advocacy? That'll do sweet FA.

Once again, your irrational progressive utopian views are shining through.
Is it utopian to lead on climate? Gmab mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Waverley Park was a pioneer at reducing global warming with the brilliant initiative of turning the lights off during the game.

Climate change round to be held in Greta, VIC on Ned Kelly’s family farm. Admission to the 500 people it will hold is free so there can be no complaints that prices are highway robbery. To support this, Glenrowan station will be reopened and patrons will make their way from the station by horse pulled coaches.

It's basically a term for a crazy person.

So anti Vaccer, climate change denialist, etc.

Its a great term.
I'm not a climate denialist and was among the first to take the COVID vaccine when they became available to me, yet some still call me a cooker. It's an overused term.

I'm not a climate denialist and was among the first to take the COVID vaccine when they became available to me, yet some still call me a cooker. It's an overused term.
[/QUOTE]
Don’t stress it’s only the opinion of far left loonies.

Don’t stress it’s only the opinion of far left loonies.
[/QUOTE]Completely agree. I don't hear the term used in my usual circles at all, and I work with educated people - some with science doctorates.

You live and work in a highly educated field and hear uneducated garbage from easily manipulated people...

And your take-away is that the educated people are the problem?
I'm agreeing with Demons09 that the term 'cooker' seems to come ONLY from those of the far left, whether they be educated or uneducated. The educated people I know - who are moderate, right leaning or politically apathetic - don't use the term at all.

I'm agreeing with Demons09 that the term 'cooker' seems to come ONLY from those of the far left, whether they be educated or uneducated. The educated people I know - who are moderate, right leaning or politically apathetic - don't use the term at all.
Exactly...

Why would you hear that term in the environment that you live in??

You don't hear people refer to Aboriginals as the N word either. And it's not because it doesn't happen, but because of your environment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back