Should WA secede

Remove this Banner Ad

I think the better question is should Victoria secede?

This federation business has done nothing for us we keep being held back the corrupt NSW and the conservative numpties in Queensland and WA not to mention having to fund SA and Tasmania and only getting back hate. ;) :D

If any state could go it alone it would probably be Victoria.

Perhaps we could vote to expel NSW & QLD from the Federation?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I may be giving him too much credit but Kalgoorlie would be in a similar position albeit on the opposite side of the country to Canberra.

I for one would probably advocate Alice Springs as the new capital.

I guess the further away the pollies are, the better!

Actually, make it Kakadu, the crocs could do with a feed:rolleyes:

I guess the further away the pollies are, the better!

Actually, make it Kakadu, the crocs could do with a feed:rolleyes:
Reminds me of this one

Two Crocodiles are sitting at the side of the swamp near the lake.The smaller one turns to the bigger one and says, "I can't understand how you can be so much bigger than me We're the same age, we were the same size as kids. I just don't get it."

''Well," asks the big Croc, "what have you been eating?''

"Politicians, same as you," replies the small Croc.

"Well, where do you catch them?''

"Down the other side of the swamp near the parking lot by the Capitol."

''Same here. Hmm. How do you catch them?''

"Well, I crawl up under one of their Lexus cars and wait for one to unlock the car door. Then I jump out, grab them by the leg, shake the crap out of them and eat 'em!''

"Ah!" says the big Crocodile, "I think I see your problem. You're not getting any real nourishment."

"When you shake the crap out of a Politician, there's nothing left but an arsehole and a briefcase."

What would they call this new Country?

Couldn't be Western AUSTRALIA ........ if they want no part of Australia.

Secession would also stop the conveyor belt of money from West to East. Most of us support some degree of welfare for individuals in need, but the idea that an entire state can be needy is ridiculous. Western Australia transfers more than $25 billion a year to needy states, equivalent to around $10,000 a year from each West Australian.

Sure, just be sure to pay back, in adjusted terms, all the money that for decades those states subsidised Western Australia with.

Even the AFL are into it with WA fans paying high prices for footy, effectively subsidising fans who wont/don't pay full price.

You pay more because your clubs gouge you for seating. Tough T**ty.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back