Sink the Slipper

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 9, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Perth Wildcats basketball
Anyone watch 60 minutes. Explosive , Christopher Pyne , Mal Brough , the youngest Lib Wyatt something or other, and the Speakers staffer. And sexual harrassment charges etc . You'll hear it.

Wowie this will blow the lid on some of these libs .
And maybe show just how desperate they were to lie their way into government . And lie they did.

Are the Aussie voters going to be bushwhacked by this mongrel mob , this government next time around.

Don't be bloody idiotic, these sleaze bags are running the country at the moment.

Forget 60 minutes for a minute, but anybody who can look at Pyne and have any kind of warm friendly feeling towards that bloke amazes me.

He is a horrible individual a typical scum of the earth, probably the worst politician this country has ever seen. He is a perfect example of a crap human being of low calibre.

He's not stupid like Fat Joe , he's sneaky and slimey.

s**t I'd have to say again, the most punchable piece of rubbish I 've ever seen.

Anyone watch 60 minutes. Explosive , Christopher Pyne , Mal Brough , the youngest Lib Wyatt something or other, and the Speakers staffer. And sexual harrassment charges etc . You'll hear it.

And maybe show just how desperate they were to lie their way into government . And lie they did.

Are the Aussie voters going to be bushwhacked by this mongrel mob , this government next time around.

Don't be bloody idiotic, these sleaze bags are running the country at the moment.

Forget 60 minutes for a minute, but anybody who can look at Pyne and have any kind of warm friendly feeling towards that bloke amazes me.

He is a horrible individual a typical scum of the earth, probably the worst politician this country has ever seen. He is a perfect example of a crap human being of low calibre.

s**t I'd have to say again, the most punchable piece of rubbish I 've ever seen.
What did they do?

Aside from all that, do you reckon Pyne is OK? :D

Pyne is one of the best politicians this country has ever seen. In the sense that our system rewards the most cunning tiprats for being cunning tiprats, Pyne is one of the most cunning tiprats and deserves everything coming his way.

I heard this rumour months ago.

Ashby and Pyne were having it off together, Slipper wanted a piece of Ashby and Pyne asked him to sell out Slipper.

Pyne is of course married with four kids (all are special needs kids I believe), but its widely known in Canberra he also likes blokes, or perhaps exclusively, I'm not sure.

Wonder when they're finally going to start reporting that Abbott's wife left him before the election and he has a much younger girlfriend?

Gotta love Canberra, such a small town. Haha!

Mal brough was very interesting. Why did he bother agree to an interview then refuse to answer a straight forward yes or no question about did the prime minister and his bum buddy know what was happening.

He cleary was conducting a political assassination.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol Julia publically supported him for HOW many months.. and its WHO'S fault?
Nothing to do with labor or Gillard

everything happened under Abbot's libs/nats watch

The text messages were while Slipper was still an lnp member

Wonder when they're finally going to start reporting that Abbott's wife left him before the election and he has a much younger girlfriend?
Is Peta Credlin that much younger?

Was it $81k of taxpayers money spent to rent a house in Canberra nobody moved in to (because Margie refuses to live with Tones)?

Interesting times indeed.

Is Peta Credlin that much younger?

Was it $81k of taxpayers money spent to rent a house in Canberra nobody moved in to (because Margie refuses to live with Tones)?

Interesting times indeed.

No Peta is with Brian Loughnane, the hopefully soon to be jailed head of the Federal Liberal Party. Those two have Tony on a leash, they're the faceless couple of LNP politics.

We need a Canberra based equivalent of Perez Hilton or TMZ to keep up with all of this. Or we could write a Soapie based on it... "The Days of Our Lies"

p.s. You might recall how spacko Tony went at that journalist who asked him whether LNP fundraising was corrupt following O'Farrell's resignation. That was about two weeks before Brian Loughnane's involvement came to light - so you can clearly see who the leader of the LNP really is.

Lol Julia publically supported him for HOW many months.. and its WHO'S fault?

It is clearly small fry in comparison to the LNP rorts going on at the same time, let alone the actual systemic corruption in NSW LNP fundraising.

The LNP are imploding and their fanboys don't even see it.

Partisan hackery aside, Canberra is a cesspool. We need some real people in politics, and less cardboard lizards.

"Programmatic specificity". "Um ahh, um ahh".

If you ask me, people in the real world don't talk like this, these people live in the political world, start out in the political world, and are out of touch with the experiences of any real people the moment they sign up to politics in university.

I agree Richard Pryor.

When politicians talk about drugs, I want to hear from the politician who used to be a junkie.

When politicians talk about crime, I want to hear from the politician who used to be a cop in Redfern or Alice Springs.

Health? Doctor. Science? Scientist etc etc etc

At the moment we have union lawyers, liability lawyers, young labour grads and union figures on the ALP... and Arts grads, commercial lawyers and religious nuts on the LNP.

Imagine what would happen with that high speed rail link? People from Melbourne and Sydney could commute to Canberra, and Canberrans might actually have to compete for some jobs and work once in a while. Might even get some regional Australians in Canberra! Real ones!

The sad thing is, Bob Katter is more capable of presenting his vision for the future than anyone in the entire LNP, and about 98% of the ALP.

Pyne's gone from "No Knowledge" to "No Specific Knowledge" to "Misinterpreting the chat"...so, safe to say that he is full of s**t? because he now seems to remember a chat with Ashby on three occasions.

Peter Slipper,James Ashby every single person involved was members of Liberal/National Party

Remove this Banner Ad

Back