Injury SJOGHCIU - Offseason Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

4D chess? The alternative is we're tanking the trade?! Which will be uncovered via independent medical anyway.. Or they incorrectly diagnosed it as shoulder to start off with, not having scanned his back.

I am reasonably convinced this is a put TB on ice for the Swans scenario though. Will eat my pie if I'm wrong but something smells fishy, and it's not my pie.

Unless it's a tuna Mornay pie, in which case it probably is your pie.

Serious though - Tommy B would have to be a ******* idiot to stick around. He's a gun and he doesn't deserve to be copping hidings week in, week out.

We're not going to be a serious threat anytime soon. Certainly not during the residual of his career.

Players didn’t do much at training today as usual for the recovery session

Jones was moving well though and I wouldn’t be surprised to see him listed as a test later today when the injury report comes out

West and Burgiel both made an appearance to sign autographs but neither looked like a player preparing to play again this season

Culley was also there and has unsurprisingly lost a lot of conditioning in his legs

McGovern moved well enough to suggest he should be good to return

Players didn’t do much at training today as usual for the recovery session

Jones was moving well though and I wouldn’t be surprised to see him listed as a test later today when the injury report comes out

West and Burgiel both made an appearance to sign autographs but neither looked like a player preparing to play again this season

Culley was also there and has unsurprisingly lost a lot of conditioning in his legs

McGovern moved well enough to suggest he should be good to return

I think Jones told Karl Langdon on Sunday he was hoping to play some minutes this week.

Not Bunston or Gock?

Considering you guys are part of the Ask Simmo Credits Crew, reckon you could get a question about what's happening with Culley's contract situation in the coming weeks?

Considering you guys are part of the Ask Simmo Credits Crew, reckon you could get a question about what's happening with Culley's contract situation in the coming weeks?

Boy is that not gonna get a run!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can someone explain to me how a sore shoulder is actually fractured vertebrae and it took them.two weeks to diagnose it?

Seriously wtf is wrong with the club?

On SM-S916B using BigFooty.com mobile app
It was explained that the Shoulder injury masked the back issue.
They didn't know about the back until the Shoulder issue eased and the back problem presented. (apparently it's a very minor fracture so wasn't picked up on first scans).

Ryan Daniels

@FootyRhino
·
1m

Dom Sheed to miss this week with a hotspot in his foot. Some chance done for the season. McGovern to return for
@WestCoastEagles
, Elliot Yeo into starting 22.
@7NewsPerth

It was explained that the Shoulder injury masked the back issue.
They didn't know about the back until the Shoulder issue eased and the back problem presented. (apparently it's a very minor fracture so wasn't picked up on first scans).
Ive had a very minor back fracture before that wssnt picked up on first scans.

Its not something you just dont know about. Its fricken debiltating. I just went for a MRI same day and they found the fracture in the MRI.

If they didnt just give him a MRI after his first scan on the same day, then they are complete plebstains.

Ive had a very minor back fracture before that wssnt picked up on first scans.

Its not something you just dont know about. Its fricken debiltating. I just went for a MRI same day and they found the fracture in the MRI.

If they didnt just give him a MRI after his first scan on the same day, then they are complete plebstains.
You're lucky.

I had a clean-broken fibula from playing footy and it was initially diagnosed as tendonitis.

Was walking around on it for 7 weeks before I finally went back to the doc and complained(same clinic, different doctor). They immediately sent me for an X-ray at the clinic next door who confirmed the broken leg but it had luckily healed properly.

You're lucky.

I had a clean-broken fibula from playing footy and it was initially diagnosed as tendonitis.

Was walking around on it for 7 weeks before I finally went back to the doc and complained(same clinic, different doctor). They immediately sent me for an X-ray at the clinic next door who confirmed the broken leg but it had luckily healed properly.
I was at Sir Charles. I was just honest and said "Its definetly broken. I can feel it so can we check with a MRI" . They had already booked it without me asking and in I went and was diagnosed same day/few hours later

Infact now I think about it who is the doctor in that situation? MRI for back issue isnt like some brand new thinking. Should have been a part of basic investigations on his issue

Remove this Banner Ad

Back