Skyrim - The Elder Scrolls 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
whenever i preorder i get a text from eb saying come and get it. Duke nekem was early, what a waste tho, so I would expect no different with this. Considering Bethesdas choice of 11.11.11 i doubt they would allow or be happy if stores broke.

whenever i preorder i get a text from eb saying come and get it. Duke nekem was early, what a waste tho, so I would expect no different with this. Considering Bethesdas choice of 11.11.11 i doubt they would allow or be happy if stores broke.

Must be an automated text? What happens when you call them about it?

I haven't gotten a text yet, so the rumors about EB breaking the date must be false.

With only two days to wait surely they wouldn't risk pissing off Bethesda.

I hope it doesn't break. I went and bought MW3 last night, so I want at least a couple of days playing that before Skyrim dominates my life. If I get the text though, I'll probably piss my pants with excitement.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I take it back; I got an email last night (which I just checked) saying that my 'order had been shipped'.

It's status currently reads 'manifested' according to the item tracker on Aus-post.com....

I have no idea what that means!!

I assume it means it was at the delivery point yesterday.

Just went into Dick Smith, they confirm they have it in the back but can't release it, I tried to get them too but they wouldn't budge. I told them that it has already been broken. Anyway I have got my name on a copy for $80.00.

I almost regret buying this online. I'd probably pay another $50 to have it, but I guess in a week I might've forgotten about it :(

Break or no break I'm waiting til next friday :'(

I almost regret buying this online. I'd probably pay another $50 to have it, but I guess in a week I might've forgotten about it :(

Break or no break I'm waiting til next friday :'(

I buy a lot of games through eBay but some games I have to have straight away:)

this was tweeted by eb games

EBGamesAus EB Games Australia

Fake receipts flying around for #Skyrim guys, be warned! We aren't selling until we say so over our official channels

I'm not sure wheter its a good or bad thing, perhaps im reading into it to much but the "until we say so over our official channels" is much better than them saying on 11/11/11?

Not to mention it only takes one store to break release

I am going to be devastated if it's not today. I got myself all revved up for it and I know I shouldn't have.

this was tweeted by eb games

EBGamesAus EB Games Australia

Fake receipts flying around for #Skyrim guys, be warned! We aren't selling until we say so over our official channels

I'm not sure wheter its a good or bad thing, perhaps im reading into it to much but the "until we say so over our official channels" is much better than them saying on 11/11/11?

Not to mention it only takes one store to break release

It takes more than 1 store to break a release. Its generally a chain that will go ahead with it and then everyone else gets permission. Not just 1 store someone in Aus

I'm thinking i will trade in MW3 for this (only got MW3 due to JB's 1 for 1 deal), does anyone know what kind of value ill get from EB/game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back