Skyrim - The Elder Scrolls 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

i havent killed a dragon yet...where is the best place to get my first kill...I take it you can kill the dragon at the start?

Go to Whiterun, on the main quest line. Do whatever the Jarl wants you to do, then the first dragon will come and you can go fight it. It's not a solo fight, so it just gets you used to the way they move and everything.

Purchased the game yesterday and absolutely loving it! I'm upto the part where that lady helps you kill the dragon up near the hills, used a scroll of blizzard I think it was and took it down no problems, I'm running a dark elf magic in both hands.

5 dragons down here as well. Got 2 through the main story and found another 3 just exploring. Also found a few word walls (one with a dragon conveniently perched on top of it, haha), but still my fully upgraded Unrelenting Force shout is my favourite. Once you get the third word it's just ridiculous. You can throw a whole group of bandits back about 20ft. When near cliffs or high drops it's just unfair, lol.

5 dragons down here as well. Got 2 through the main story and found another 3 just exploring. Also found a few word walls (one with a dragon conveniently perched on top of it, haha), but still my fully upgraded Unrelenting Force shout is my favourite. Once you get the third word it's just ridiculous. You can throw a whole group of bandits back about 20ft. When near cliffs or high drops it's just unfair, lol.

How do you upgrade it? I am assuming mine is level 2, since it says Force and Balance.

What level are you up to now? You are absolutely smashing it, haha. What shouts do you have as well?

Almost level 18. Have only done 2 main missions I think. Just exploring and going to map markers that are a fair distance away.

Shouts are a fire and ice ones, force movement one, one that improves your fighting speed and a shout that gets animals to be on your side. That one is great against giants as you just make there mammoths on your side and they destroy them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

anyone know how to change camera angle from 1st person,on pc, F key supposed to do it but doesnt,changed it to another key still nothing,very frustrating cant see where i am going at all

Its definitely F, try scroll out using your mousewheel you may just be scrolled right in, if that doesnt work press your third person button again and scroll out in case you were locked in first person.

Re the question earlier about switching weapons quickly- Go into your items menu and while highlighting the relevant item press 'F', then while in game press the 'Q' Button to open up your quick switch menu.

For those who havent worked it out the use button (E) can be used to pick up and move items if you hold it down.

Anyone know if you can save favourite sets to certain keys, I.e Dual wield fire on 1, Fire and Sword on 2 and Bow on 3? or a mod that does this.

Upto level 12 and still haven't seen 1 dragon yet other than at the intro.

Although I have spent much time out in the field I guess the main quest will get me one soon. I have learnt two words but haven't got a dragon soul yet... Any places that im certain to find a dragon or are the all random spawn?

Just killed my second Dragon. Right after I performed the Illusion Spell on the platform, an Ice Dragon came out of nowhere while I was still talking to the person who lets you into the College. It's so much better taking it down with guards and townspeople helping you, every time I encountered one traversing the land, it owned me.

Just got given a horse. I knew somewhere along the line someone would give me one :p

Won't have to waste any gold on one now. Awesome.

The horse is familiar too. Past Elder Scroll gamers may know what I am talking about ;)

Just got given a horse. I knew somewhere along the line someone would give me one :p

Won't have to waste any gold on one now. Awesome.

The horse is familiar too. Past Elder Scroll gamers may know what I am talking about ;)

Shadowmere????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back