All Australian
Aug 2, 2018
Geelong
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
Hi Guys,
Welcome to another season, just checking in to see who will be joining us again for the upcoming year and if anyone is pulling the pin. If you could confirm on here or in the app and we'll get the teams sorted first then look to draft once it's sorted.

Also pre-draft we just need to make our minimum 5 cuts each but you can make as many as you like, I know some of us aren't carrying 5 picks into the draft but still make your 5 cuts as it's what we've always done and with such deep rosters it just allows for a bit of roster turnover and keeps it challenging for teams who trade picks for players.
Haychh
PostPaolo
balmainforever
gillon

Hi mate, I am in again, hopefully my keepers are now set, please let me know if they have not saved.

Using the mobile app for the first time, interface is a bit different to the web version I am used to, not sure if everything saved.

Okay I’m now draft ready for this
when it’s going to be?
season 5 episode 10 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Hey fellas, yeah it’s getting pretty close now we’ve got 4 teams who haven’t touched their lineups. I think if anyone knows someone we can replace HamersRavens, texted him a few times to no response. Otherwise I know Haychh is around that’ll be no dramas, anyone heard from Helfarch? And gillon ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey fellas, yeah it’s getting pretty close now we’ve got 4 teams who haven’t touched their lineups. I think if anyone knows someone we can replace HamersRavens, texted him a few times to no response. Otherwise I know Haychh is around that’ll be no dramas, anyone heard from Helfarch? And gillon ?

Helfarch got replaced in another league, pretty fair to say he/she is MIA

Helfarch got replaced in another league, pretty fair to say he/she is MIA
No worries. Alright if anyone knows someone keen to join a league let’s get them in for a chat otherwise I’ll post in the expressions of interest thread

Hi guys,
Just a quick update we should be drafting in short order We have 3 new teams joining the league, welcome fellas! Just sorting out the particulars and they will be ready to go.
Constantgin
janty
Gridiron Warrior

Just so we are all on the heads up please have the cuts made so you have at least 5 spaces available and IR cleared prior to the draft even if you dont have 5 picks to make. Once we have teams assigned and everyone's done their cuts we'll get under way.

Hi guys,
Just a quick update we should be drafting in short order We have 3 new teams joining the league, welcome fellas! Just sorting out the particulars and they will be ready to go.
Constantgin
janty
Gridiron Warrior

Just so we are all on the heads up please have the cuts made so you have at least 5 spaces available and IR cleared prior to the draft even if you dont have 5 picks to make. Once we have teams assigned and everyone's done their cuts we'll get under way.

I have 6 draft picks. Is that more than most due to a trade or something?

Nope everyone starts with 6 picks at the start of the season as there is 6 rounds, the 5 spaces is just a minimum because some teams might only have 3 picks due to trades or some better teams might not use the 6th pick because the guy they would cut would be better than the guy they could get in round 6 of the draft etc

Still not sure about losing Lazard.

Seems like I'm being punished for playing to win and paying attention to what's going on. :think:

Still not sure about losing Lazard.

Seems like I'm being punished for playing to win and paying attention to what's going on. :think:

Normally, even though it did happen prior to yourself, once the champ game is over no players are allowed to be added to rosters outside of designated draft and free agent periods prior to the new season starting.

It provides a fair go and notice as everyone has different schedules and amounts of leagues at different stages to pay attention too.

Every league I've been apart of is/was the same.

Normally, even though it did happen prior to yourself, once the champ game is over no players are allowed to be added to rosters outside of designated draft and free agent periods prior to the new season starting.

It provides a fair go and notice as everyone has different schedules and amounts of leagues at different stages to pay attention too.

Every league I've been apart of is/was the same.

Sounds like loser talk tbh.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back