Aug 2, 2018
Geelong
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
Hi Guys,
Welcome to the new season!
Sorry for the late start to the year. I have had abit going on with a new job, study and have taken over care of my grandmother until other family sort out some interstate moves.
On that topic if someone would be willing to help out as co-commissioner for at least the first half of the season that would be great just so if anything needs to be actioned quickly we can attack it from two sides, I shouldn't be under the pump for too much longer but would be good to avoid any delays once we are under way.

As always we need to clear space on our rosters. We've always done 5 so if we can clear 5 IR and 5 spots on your roster regardless of how many picks you have that will be great.

Also if anyone has any ideas of new rules for the new season more than happy to accommodate them as it's a non-money league so would be happy to try some new things to keep it interesting. I'll start a poll for taxi spots to get us started. If anyone is not coming back let me know and we can sort that out too.

Remon Tea
BeinPurplenGreen
fuey
PostPaolo

Hi Guys,
Welcome to the new season!
Sorry for the late start to the year. I have had abit going on with a new job, study and have taken over care of my grandmother until other family sort out some interstate moves.
On that topic if someone would be willing to help out as co-commissioner for at least the first half of the season that would be great just so if anything needs to be actioned quickly we can attack it from two sides, I shouldn't be under the pump for too much longer but would be good to avoid any delays once we are under way.

As always we need to clear space on our rosters. We've always done 5 so if we can clear 5 IR and 5 spots on your roster regardless of how many picks you have that will be great.

Also if anyone has any ideas of new rules for the new season more than happy to accommodate them as it's a non-money league so would be happy to try some new things to keep it interesting. I'll start a poll for taxi spots to get us started. If anyone is not coming back let me know and we can sort that out too.

Remon Tea
BeinPurplenGreen
fuey
PostPaolo
Think I'm going to opt out of the season coming up Danny, just not following NFL as much as I use to. Cheers mate

Remove this Banner Ad

Back