Rumour Sloane to the saints

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtf is going on in this thread? Cut it out guys!!

Sloane won't go to the Saints because it would be shooting his career in the foot, success wise. I can't think of a precedent for this. Star player goes to a team with less chance of success.

Hey what's that on the news? Chris Judd...
...never mind.

because i don't go for the biggest teams in each sport, the campaigner has basically picked the collingwood of every league in the world and trying to convince people he isn't a bandwagoner.

I think anyone who picks an international club that you have no real affiliation with is pretty much a bandwagoner in my book - but whatever..

big $$$ and captaincy the lure
Really?

mj-laughing.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_n9ni1vhWoP1s4ttuso7_500.gif

Tsl90s4.gif

Heard a rumour that he was ready to resign but then the Hawks threw in their pitch and he's now considering that - from someone with family in the media, so I still wouldn't put much stock into that.

Studying finance is pretty much the easiest way to work out whether someone is a deadshit or not; that and marketing...

economics (the history, politics and 'science' of) is interesting, but it depends what you mean by 'economics'; some just see it as an extension of finance

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Studying finance is pretty much the easiest way to work out whether someone is a deadshit or not; that and marketing...

economics (the history, politics and 'science' of) is interesting, but it depends what you mean by 'economics'; some just see it as an extension of finance
Do they even have uni in SA?

Or is tafe your higher education?

Haha

Well I see your investigating skills are well equipped

My avatar mentions my location as 'Melbourne'

Not wanting to get into a dick measuring contest, but I'm currently completing post graduate studies -

Also, Uni degrees in themselves have very little to do with intelligence

Haha

Well I see your investigating skills are well equipped

My avatar mentions my location as 'Melbourne'

Not wanting to get into a dick measuring contest, but I'm currently completing post graduate studies -

Also, Uni degrees in themselves have very little to do with intelligence
You and I would get along great, I market and sell finance!! ;)

Anyway to whomever said what the * is wrong wth TAFE??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back