Discussion Soccer/Association Football New Kits

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I associate city with the eagle. It looks far better than a round crest... Seems more professional and in line with the EPL. I for one find round crests boring though, seem generic to me, same with shields to an extent.

Those A-League guys are S-M-R-T smart.

CVcU-9uUYAAShBL.jpg

TBH, I blame Victory here. If they could just make a damn home shirt with the away sponsor on it we wouldn't have these problems! I'm very confident that we wouldn't wear the home shirt tonight so that we wouldn't have to wear the away in another home match this season.

FFA should have grown some balls though and forced us to.

TBH, I blame Victory here. If they could just make a damn home shirt with the away sponsor on it we wouldn't have these problems! I'm very confident that we wouldn't wear the home shirt tonight so that we wouldn't have to wear the away in another home match this season.

FFA should have grown some balls though and forced us to.

Yep, I have to agree. Phoenix can wear pink at home if they want to, it's up to the away team to prevent the clash. Which we appeared to try doing by wearing navy shorts, which was laughable – as by wearing our white shirts, we were the 'light' team anyway.

As an aside, the white shirt/navy shorts combo does look quite nice on its own.

How do we know that it wasn't the Nix failing to notify the Victory they were wearing a grey jersey, and that the Victory didn't pack the away jersey assuming they were wearing their normal kits?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What the actual **** that was so ******* frustrating and the Geria own goal looked like a Phoenix goal and ******* **** couldn't we wear the ******* home?!?!?!?!:mad::eek::mad::mad::eek::mad::mad::confused::confused::confused:
Rant

What the actual **** that was so ******* frustrating and the Geria own goal looked like a Phoenix goal and ******* **** couldn't we wear the ******* home?!?!?!?!:mad::eek::mad::mad::eek::mad::mad::confused::confused::confused:
...the Geria own goal WAS a Phoenix goal.
Krishna's shot was going in no matter what, buddy. It's Krishna's goal. :thumbsu:
Get angry!!!!!

...the Geria own goal WAS a Phoenix goal.
Krishna's shot was going in no matter what, buddy. It's Krishna's goal. :thumbsu:

Get angry!!!!!
Aaaaaaargghhhh! Quoting Mr Potatoe head indirectly, I've got my angry eyes on.

In all seriousness that clash is an absolute disgrace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back