FTA-TV Sons of Anarchy

Remove this Banner Ad

Holy s**t that was a brutal ending. I didn't mind the episode though I thought blaming the asian guy was stupid.

I was really pumped to watch this but they failed to get me pumped up for next week aswell. Oh well hopefully it builds up more next week and I hope Marilyn Manson has a decent amount of air time this season.

I will never be able to listen to Bohemian Rhapsody the same way ever again.

Yeah, only bit I didn't like, seemed out of place. Surely Jax isn't that clueless?

Those Queen songs at the end were ******* awesome though!

I didn't like the cover of Bohemian Rhapsody to be honest. Such a classic song that only Freddie Mercury could do justice

Good god, if I hear Gemma use the phrase "those boys" or "the boys" one more time, I think I'm gonna lose it.

- More montages :(
- "Can you get my coat from the closet where my giant secret I'm trying to hide from you is located?"
- Horrible CGI on the wheelchair dude
- "Oh, see that muscly Asian man sitting by himself? I saw him walk into the house and kill Tara"

3/10 episode. Just poor IMO.It was violent, but this season could feel long. I don't see any real recovery for the series that was so great for seasons 1-4. They've over emphasized the whole family angle the last 2 seasons without a captivating side plot. I really yearn for the days of the interesting side characters/villains Zobell, Pope, Darby etc. Hope it picks up.

The point is Jax does not know that the Asian guy did not kill Tara he is just taking Gemma's word for it. I don't think Wendy would know Juices stuff was there as she just checked out of rehab. Season 6 was the best yet

The point is Jax does not know that the Asian guy did not kill Tara he is just taking Gemma's word for it. I don't think Wendy would know Juices stuff was there as she just checked out of rehab. Season 6 was the best yet
Yeah but the whole series revolves around Gemma being a lying and manipulative mother. Jax should surely know by now she cannot be trusted with all the past history.

Yeah but Unser acted all suspicious the minute he entered the house. Confused the s**t out of me.

Yeah but the whole series revolves around Gemma being a lying and manipulative mother. Jax should surely know by now she cannot be trusted with all the past history.

Yeah but just the was Unser acted all suspicious the minute he entered the house confused the s**t out of me.

It was mentioned earlier that all the furniture has been rearrange which would've seemed weird because Wendy would've be back from rehab for only a couple of days(maybe even the same day).

It was mentioned earlier that all the furniture has been rearrange which would've seemed weird because Wendy would've be back from rehab for only a couple of days(maybe even the same day).
She didnt let Unser in at the start of the episode. He had only her word for the state of the apartment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah but Unser acted all suspicious the minute he entered the house. Confused the s**t out of me.

Because he was there when they took her away and got her in to rehab she gets out and he comes round that day and the house had been cleaned by an OCD neat freak and as mentioned the furniture was different. Jax will eventually find out the truth probably when he finds Juice and then Gemma will be dead.

zomg.gif

he was suspect because the chick told Unser the house was a real mess so he shouldnt come in, then not long after he goes in there and its absurdly spotless, plus she bought groceries though she was leaving and the fridge was already filled with fresh fruit etc

the jacket thing was stupid, she shouldve been 'on the case' to get him out of there as quick as possible, not go rummeging through her cupboards

but yeah the ep just had a lot of flaws like the last few seasons, it was lazy writing

personally think season 3 was the best by a long way, the tension of Jax turning rat and the tieing together of storylines going back to season 1 was great (oppie getting his revenge etc)

They couldve (and maybe shouldve in hindsight) ended the whole thing there and it would be remembered as 3 great seasons of TV

You guys are hard as.

I loved it, glad to have it back.

Yeah I don't the the over reaction on here. Clearly the killing of the Asian guy will be a cog in the beginning of the end. As Jax said in the big 4 meet-up, he is making decisions for the now and not considering the big picture. Selling guns to the blacks was a choice to save the club, without thought about the bigger picture.

Gemma has from day one been about family above all else. Is she really going to admit to a crime that will end her life that no-one can prove was her? Of course not. Blame it on the guy with no family who expected to be dead already (as he lives a criminal life). Stop Jax sniffing around looking for answers. Let him think he has avenged his wife.

Jax is full of rage, he wants revenge. He is an outlaw with a mummy complex, always has been. She is manipulative, all for the family. Why would he not believe her? Only Juice knows (and he is as good as dead), but she is helping hide him and keep him alive. She has always put Jax first, as well as the club. He is not thinking about the fallout, just his own form of justice.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back