FTA-TV Sons of Anarchy

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha, hardly check mate. At least there's comic relief in it, and it's not an important, intimate moment.

The kids who play Abel STILL act worse and one of them has to be the one to break the news that Gemma killed Mommy. Aaarrggh.

Dexter kid is older by a few years.

I don't know why you're turning this into a battle between terrible acting kids? What could you possibly be trying to prove? That the kids playing Abel are actually amazing and I've just missed that? Cos they aren't. They're horrible actors.

You're the one that compared Dexter kid to Marlon Brando in comparison.

All I did was show you the absolute worst moment ever by a child actor in a tv show. Maybe you love Dexter kid.

Is anyone else totally cringing at the thought that the biggest moment of the entire show is going to be handled by the worst child actor of the last 25 years?

Yikes.
Was about to post the same thing. This is going to be bad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Poor Bobby. Karma for him I guess not sticking to his guns on the club getting out of violence. Jax is the biggest piece of s**t. Shoots a guy in the head for saying something that may or may not be true about his father.

Gemma what a bitch. Nobody to blame but herself. Maybe if she got Jax out of the club and in a normal life she wouldn't have people threatening her grandchildren's lives.

Also how is it that the Nevada Sons only brought 2 people but the Californian charter is allowed to bring the whole gang?

The only way out for the Sons is to go to the cops I think.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back