Portfolio South Australian Lawn Bowls Association

Remove this Banner Ad

Now for something a little bit different and to test out my new template.

A conglomerate of incredibly successful and incredibly wealthy businessmen and former pro-bowls players banded together to form the South Australian Lawn Bowls Association (SALBA), so that bowls players can earn more money from such things as TV rights deals.

Anyway, there will be 8 teams, from specific retirement villages, who will represent different regions around the state.

First up we have the Rosetta Village Bowling Club, the Diamonds. Originally founded in 1973, Rosetta Village is located in Victor Harbour, who will represent the 'deep south' of SA.

XA1SPJk.png

Good start. Will you also be making walking canes for the teams?
Yeah this is all well and good but the colour of the walking stick makes all the difference to a lawn bowls kit. I mean imagine a world where Murrumbeena Park Bowls Club didn't have those biege and sky blue hooped sticks! Unbelievable.

Yeah this is all well and good but the colour of the walking stick makes all the difference to a lawn bowls kit. I mean imagine a world where Murrumbeena Park Bowls Club didn't have those biege and sky blue hooped sticks! Unbelievable.
You little s**t.

Now now, we all know a good walking stick needs a good bowler hat to keep it company.

Next cab off the rank is the Paradise Pinwheels. The worst moniker and the worst colour scheme and it's atrocious - but I love it. The Resthaven Paradise Pinwheels represent the North-East of Adelaide.

vCDI7kS.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back