Movie SPECTRE (Bond 24)

Remove this Banner Ad

Q, Moneypenny, M all back and played by the same people as Skyfall. DoP is the guy that did Interstellar.

Andrew Scott (Moriarty from Sherlock) is in the cast.

David Bautista and Monica Bellucci also in it.

“A cryptic message from Bond’s past sends him on a trail to uncover a sinister organisation. While M battles political forces to keep the secret service alive, Bond peels back the layers of deceit to reveal the terrible truth behind SPECTRE.”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Waltz as a bond villain = ehmagerd.

Batista was quite amusing in Guardians of the Galaxy, could be quite a promising bit of casting. If there's one thing the Craig era Bonds have been lacking, it's memorable henchmen.
They've all taken themselves a bit too seriously IMO. Sure they're dramas, but even in From Russia you can tell Connery realises it's all a bit of a pisstake.

SPECTRE returning to the series is one of the best ideas the producers have had in decades, really looking forward to seeing how they reintroduce them and how they function in a different era.

Regarding the casting, I'd have thought Monica Bellucci would be too old to play a Bond Girl, unless she is the new Rosa Klebb.
Lea Seydoux is not a great choice IMO, she is possibly the worst French actress in history.
The rest of the casting seems okay to me, and the guy in charge did an excellent job the last time, so I'm hopeful it will be jst as good.

Poster

B4BqWT9CcAAMB1w.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back