Home & Garden Spiders can get ****ed

Remove this Banner Ad

You need some spiders!

I have no flies. Every window has a big black spider outside it. They don't come inside, we live in flyless harmony!

Woke up to very distinct fang/bite marks on my neck this morning. :(
Either that our you are dealing with vampires.... Have you got a sudden aversion to natural light?

Anyone know much about spider bites??? Got bitten Friday night sometime, put ice on it Sat/Sun, and since yesterday Cortizone cream and Phenergan.

But the bastard seems to be actually spreading a bit...
Does it look infected? I thought mine was a mosquito bite, turned out to be a white tail bite, I had to go to the doctors eventually cos I was in that much pain.

Anyone know much about spider bites??? Got bitten Friday night sometime, put ice on it Sat/Sun, and since yesterday Cortizone cream and Phenergan.

But the bastard seems to be actually spreading a bit...
Well I just checked WebMD.

Apparently its cancer.

Does it look infected? I thought mine was a mosquito bite, turned out to be a white tail bite, I had to go to the doctors eventually cos I was in that much pain.

Nah doesnt look infected (I don't think anyway), just started off the size of a 50 cent piece initially, probably spread to 3 times that now.

Will just keep an eye on it- it obviously wasnt a white tail or red back (thank god), as I've had absolutely no side effects. The only thing that makes me sick to my stomach is that it could have been a hunstman. Surely a huntsman crawling on my neck in the middle of the night and biting me, would wake me. Surely.

I don't see a single huntsman or white tail for the whole months of summer and then in the first 3 days of Autumn I've had a big white tail and today a huntsman. That would be right......

I showed mercy though and caught and released on the condition they don't come back

I don't see a single huntsman or white tail for the whole months of summer and then in the first 3 days of Autumn I've had a big white tail and today a huntsman. That would be right......

I showed mercy though and caught and released on the condition they don't come back
Dude, you should do the vaccuuming each week. That way you can deal with these spiders

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah doesnt look infected (I don't think anyway), just started off the size of a 50 cent piece initially, probably spread to 3 times that now.

Will just keep an eye on it- it obviously wasnt a white tail or red back (thank god), as I've had absolutely no side effects. The only thing that makes me sick to my stomach is that it could have been a hunstman. Surely a huntsman crawling on my neck in the middle of the night and biting me, would wake me. Surely.
I don't know my spiders too well, but I didn't think a white tail gave any side effects (in terms of sickness, nausea etc,.), rather pretty much doing as you said - slow spreading of the bite and eventual ulceration of the area?

I don't know my spiders too well, but I didn't think a white tail gave any side effects (in terms of sickness, nausea etc,.), rather pretty much doing as you said - slow spreading of the bite and eventual ulceration of the area?

Didnt get an ulcer- just spread more like a rash from the initial bite and fang marks. Was very lucky I think... very lucky. Has almost completely cleared up now, so what- took like a week.

Had to get the good old insect spray out as there was a daddy longlegs in my shower.

Didnt get an ulcer- just spread more like a rash from the initial bite and fang marks. Was very lucky I think... very lucky. Has almost completely cleared up now, so what- took like a week.
Did you get it checked out by your dr?

2a76dn5.jpg

Yeah, so just had a tarantula in the yard...
I assume you are now standing at the road watching the burning remains of your backyard and house?

^God help me if I ever see a spider that size. I think I'd have a heart attack
My brother swears he saw a golden orb weaver the size of a garage door hanging above him once.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back